Paranoid Schizo's Appeal

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
I did not spam. I did not excessively use caps in any game mode where it’s banned – in public zombies lobbies, there are no spam or caps safeguards in the first place, so I assume this rule need not apply as you should already have said protections in place. You have them in place in the entire rest of the server, so there’s no legitimate excuse here.

I did not discriminate based on race. I made quips about how the majority of players in the Zombies lobby don’t understand English and play on phones instead of physical computers, but I did not engage in racism or discrimination.

If you consider profanity to be a rulebreak, everybody in the entire server would be banned by now, so clearly you don’t enforce this rule, and it’d be hypocritical to enforce it on me. I was not ever ONCE told to “tone down on the swearing, bub”, I was just handed a slap-ban for “toxic behavior”, which is vague and can be misconstrued for any reason the mods please.

I did not make overtly sexual jokes, I did not bring up religion, I did not bring up political flame topics. I did not impersonate a single other user my entire time in the server. I find it hilarious that “We prefer English” is a rule while “Do not discriminate” is also a rule. There are no swears or illegal characters in my username. I despise advertising and would never bother with it. I do not bypass filters, which don’t seem to do a very good job of catching swears anyway.

I don’t play game modes where griefing is even possible (I do not play Survival), so the entirety of Section 2 does not apply here.

I do not play PVP, so the entirety of Section 3 does not apply here.

I did not buff myself with any of the listed buffs in PVE – I only followed the DP farming guide YOU POSTED IN YOUR FORUM, so YOU are responsible for the loadout YOU provided me.

I do not use a hacked client.

I was banned for “toxic behavior” after a moderator by the name of NetherOw and I had an argument on the discord about an experiment that Dian, Sky(ness), Iced Tea, Ellis, and various others participated in, in which we picked Ruina in a private Zombies lobby, upgraded every Sniper sentry to about tier 182, racked up so much score that it went negative, crashed our systems multiple times, and generally pushed the lobby to its limit.

Dian wanted to go for a world record, and everyone in that lobby agreed to keep their computers on IN CASE WE LOST CONNECTION.

NetherOw was IN THAT LOBBY, but had the audacity to argue that it was a DP farming exploit, which I took serious offense to, pointing out that you can easily get far more point in PVE, PVP, and Survival. I stand by my point, and will not accept any form of argument on the matter.

This is not an exploit. This a function that is in the game, for anybody who makes it past round 20 with five Tier 11 Sniper sentries or higher. If you take issue with it, fix it, do not complain that it is an exploit when you did not plan that far ahead with its usage.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
The ban was for my foul mouth on Discord, and has absolutely nothing to do with the server, and NetherOw practically stalked me in-game this morning acting giddy about banning me in the server as well as the Discord.

I was given absolutely no warning on the server side, and the moderator coming after me in this case has personal beef with me, so I call foul, and want another moderator to see my case.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
You literally could’ve just asked me to be more polite or to tone it down or drop it. You did not. You flexed your ability to ban, like every other power-hungry mod, and then decided to act on a personal vendetta against me this morning in the server.

Ask anybody else, and they will tell you I’m perfectly capable of calmly participating in a Zombies lobby.

Again. You didn’t even ask me to tone it down. You just took your hammer and flailed it around just like the mods on Penguingames.

Addendum 1: No I do NOT want NetherOw assigned to my case, as NetherOw is biased against me, stalked me this morning, and will not issue fair judgement.

If my reply is not listed, that means NetherOw is rejecting my input on this appeal.

As of 6:54pm Eastern time, NetherOw has not approved my reply to this topic made 12 minutes ago.

In addition, this morning the others in that lobby were conversing and laughing behind my back. If you’re running this place professionally at all, you’ll addess this issue and punish everybody involved.

And not only did I get laughed at this morning, but NetherOw specifically waited until I left to go stir my chicken casserole to ban me from the server, when he could’ve simply banned me earlier without going to this length to BASICALLY harass me in front of the other lobby-goers.

Dian suggested I be left alone, and I was allowed to play in the lobby this morning – Zombies Snowyville – and I wasn’t given an indication that this was a setup or it’d be my last game. You’re hazing me. That’s against the rules. THAT is toxic. I agreed to a calm and collected game, I agreed not to start arguments. I am not in the wrong for what happened this morning.

TL;DR - Get off my ass, Nether.

Addendum 2: I’ve been accused of using an alt on this server, despite joining only a few days ago. I don’t know “just a quil”, I’ve never bothered with Discord until a few months ago, and I only know of “Chad” through Penguingames when I was playing PVE.

I played on the DarkGaming server before as a guest when 1.2 came out, but never bothered to register, and haven’t played since until a few days ago.

Addendum 3: Hypocrisy is real. Complains about Dian, Sky, Sol, Spiro, me, and others AFK farming to round 5000+ on Ruina then goes on Hell Storage and AFK farms, gloating about how he’s not DP farming or abusing Sentries…

Despite me literally pointing out earlier in my argument that you can AFK farm without sentries by doing Stardust Dragon which achieves the same result.

Basically now he’s doing the exact thing I said other people could exploit in my argument on Discord.

As soon as the rounds switch from mixed enemies to paladins only, AFK farming becomes stupid-easy to do and anybody can pull it off if they get to round 20, which further proves my point that Zombies is a broken game-mode that needs balance patches and updating.

Addendum 4: My ban reason has been changed to “Profanity and capsing”, both of which could have easily been circumvented by properly implementing the chat filter that already exists in the server, into Zombies lobbies.

Because I am not the only person on the server who swears like a drunken sailor or screams, and banning me for that makes you a hypocrite.

If you don’t like my confrontational attitude, then feel free to list that as the reason, which I will again dispute becaue there is no objective rule about people being negative.

I am not disputing my ban from the Discord server, I do not care about the Discord server, I do not want to be on the Discord server. I am disputing my ban from the gameplay server, which is unwarranted.

Another potential solution to the swearing problem is simply removing the offending user’s ability to chat. It’s not hard. They did that to me in Penguingames, you could go ask them how to perma-mute people.

4 Likes

No, I don’t want this topic assigned to NetherOw. NetherOw is the one who took action, and is therefore biased against me, I want a different moderator.

3 Likes

So would you like to tell me and others what exactly you’re banning me for? Toxic Behavior is incredibly vague and subjective and I can’t seek to improve myself if I don’t know what you take offense to.

3 Likes