Old school pvper, new to the server

looking for dueling again now that I’ve found this server. I think I’ve tried using this server before but it’s a bit confusing, finally sat down and asked some questions. I used to duel frequently back in the 1.1 days when terraria was my main pvp fix, and I was a huge fan of it, excited to find some folks here to duel with!

side note I can’t post any messages in the discord server due to lack of permissions. seems like I wasn’t given the “member” role on joining, me and a handful of other people in the server. would greatly appreciate if someone could sort that out bc I’d love to talk in there

5 Likes

Dyno was set to automatically give the member role approximately one hour after joining server. I don’t know when you joined exactly, but I’d imagine that an hour has almost passed if it hasn’t already.

5 Likes

I had no idea so I guess I just got discouraged before an hour :sweat_smile: thanks for letting me know

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.