Ok Now IK Why I was Banned- NateTheGameK

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: I don’t know why the heck I was banned. I left for a few weeks, NOT PLAYING ON THE SERVER, and I come back, and I’m banned.

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
I didn’t break the rules. I went to do a Master Mode playthrough for 2-3 weeks, and when I come back, I’m banned!

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
It is not fair because if someone for some freakin’ reason did it with my name, it wasn’t me.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
Because I literally didn’t do anything.

3 Likes

Is there no link provided when you attempt joining the server?

2 Likes

There was, but I’m on mobile and I can’t remember that kind of stuff.

2 Likes

The link is necessary for an appeal to be considered valid, because there’s no way to tell who banned you otherwise, and for what reason.

2 Likes

I’ll get the link asap

2 Likes

Ok, I have good news and bad new.

The good news is, I think I know why I was banned. I did occasionally try to circumvent the “no caps” rule on the server before I left.

The bad news is, I couldn’t get the link. Problem? I’m on mobile, and it disconnected me before I could write down the link. I know it started with something like Terraria/ban or something like that tho, so I know I was banned.

Another thing: how long does a caps ban last, cuz I love this server and I was honestly kinda sad when I found out I was banned.

Welp, at least now I know not to do that again.

NateTheGameK

2 Likes

All you need is the four digits then insert that after dark-gaming.com/ban.

2 Likes

ok i might be able to get one or two but i’m not sure about all four

2 Likes

Also hey yems

2 Likes

Also, I have a question- what offenses get you permanent bans? I just wanna make sure I’m not permanently banned.

2 Likes

Ok, I got the 4 digits: 6265.
Hope it helps.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.