Nextar's ban appeal (edit)

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Dark-gaming.com/ban/6163

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
Yes i did.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
Yes, my ban are fair because i broke the rules and i am very exited playing this server and it make me ignore the rules.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I regret and i apologize if i break the rules and i am really sorry because i am ignorant to the rules and i want to back playing zombie survival and i promise i won’t Break the rules anymore.

(Sorry about my ban appeal last time, i type wrong one and i a bit shy/scared cuz i feels that doesn’t make sence)

2 Likes

Ops i forgot “.com” for link

Dark-gaming.com/ban/6163

2 Likes

Rules that i broke

#1 Hacked Clients [or Modified Clients]

All types of modified clients, that deviate gameplay functionally in any way from the original Terraria client; this also includes using 3rd party programs, such as Inventory Editors, to modify your character to possess impossibilities, but texture packs are exempt*. Warnings may be given, however due to the nature of the people using these clients, warnings may not be required, and in cases where this affects other players in a negative way, to a degree of selfishness, then the ban may not be appealed.

People using any sort of Modications for PvP Advantages are deemed worse. Therefore, they should not be warned and instead banned.

• That do not alter game mechanics (e.g. hitboxes, visibility of tiles/walls, visibility of lighting). In other words, they must keep all things intact that the originals do except the art style.
2 Likes

Pls reply…

2 Likes

Did you not expect to be banned for doing this? Breaking the rules knowingly only signifies your lack of care towards the said rules being enforced. That makes

a promise like this unreliable. How am I to trust someone who consciously breaks them?

2 Likes

apologize if my english is bad

2 Likes

I am Honest wont broke the rules and i have read rule more clearly

2 Likes

You said on your last appeal that the rule you broke was an exploit(duping). Modified Client is what the link says, but I’ll need you to \copy and paste the exploitation rule from here.

2 Likes

Yes i duplicating item

2 Likes

Is it this one?

Section 5 - Hacking/Exploits

#1 Hacked Clients [or Modified Clients]

All types of modified clients, that deviate gameplay functionally in any way from the original Terraria client; this also includes using 3rd party programs, such as Inventory Editors, to modify your character to possess impossibilities, but texture packs are exempt*. Warnings may be given, however due to the nature of the people using these clients, warnings may not be required, and in cases where this affects other players in a negative way, to a degree of selfishness, then the ban may not be appealed.

People using any sort of Modications for PvP Advantages are deemed worse. Therefore, they should not be warned and instead banned.

• That do not alter game mechanics (e.g. hitboxes, visibility of tiles/walls, visibility of lighting). In other words, they must keep all things intact that the originals do except the art style.

I have do /copy and paste @Madeira

2 Likes

Pls reply…

2 Likes

To save time, the correct rule is

#6 Exploits

Abusing or otherwise using an exploit is forbidden and you will be banned if you use them. This does not include hoik’s.

which in your case was item duplication.

This appeal has been accepted. Your ban has been lifted.
It is expected that you understand any future violations in the same or similar rule(s) will lead to no second chances being granted.

2 Likes