New World

Next weekend a new world will be implemented. All Donators who have not donated for this month will be de-ranked accordingly after this update. However, you may still import creations before-hand.

The same spawn will be used except everything else will be gone. The chest room contents will be carried over manually.

2 Likes

Cool :smiley: New wuld! xD more room for creations xD

1 Like

Is it possible for me to assist you when transferring Creations? Just wondered becuase it sounds like it takes a long time.

1 Like

Ooh cool I can build new houses for people!

1 Like

Celest you love building houses xD

1 Like

You know I do TECH :smiley: BTW if anyone would like to preorder a house for the world update just post on my wall :slight_smile:

1 Like

This may just be me not having too much of a clue on what is going on, but wouldn’t resetting be pointless if your just going to carry all or most creations over to it?

1 Like

That is also why I only do those of Donators. It would be a very small amount currently and does not affect the reset because its a small amount of the total world; that is after all, the point of the rest.

2 Likes

Yea buddy, i can protect my homes now

1 Like

the more worlds the better!

1 Like

A new world sounds good, people can start to build new creations and there will be more space. give it a go!

1 Like

Does this mean it’s a completely new world? Or are our creations and such going underground again?

1 Like

Here is your answer: “The same spawn will be used except everything else will be gone. The chest room contents will be carried over manually.”

1 Like

Ahem, “16th May, 2014 @ 7:40 pm”. Please don’t bump old threads.

1 Like

Are you going to restart the SSC world? If so, I hope I can bring over my house, chests and more importantly, my character.

1 Like

So wait, I lose all my donator items then?

and can’t we ask an admin to carry over some of our important builds?

1 Like

As Donuts said, this is an old thread and the new world already came out so don’t worry.

1 Like

Oh alright. A little misunderstanding then i guess

1 Like

Tvolk said that charavters will definatly transfer over an you can you svhematics to save your builds

1 Like

hi

hh
ih

h
hi
ih
I
I

hi
hi

1 Like