New sentry:

I would like a new sentry to be added, one that can sit on graves and block their spawns. How it would work is that every time a grave summons zombies, 1 use gets taken away. It starts out with 7 uses, and every upgrade adds 1 more use. (Note: This is not per round, this is per summoning of zombies.) I am not sure what to name this sentry or the vanity it should wear. This sentry can only have 1 of itself deployed, and should be pretty expensive.

when does the sentry recover its uses?

6 Likes

Never, you have to upgrade it. Every time you upgrade it it gets +1 uses.

5 Likes

you mean it’ll recover to its max use and gives +1 max use once it gets upgraded? or just gets +1 use

5 Likes

What happens if it blocks the boss spawn?

4 Likes

Only one of them are allowed to be placed at a time, the boss should just move to the other graves.

4 Likes

I don’t exactly see how this is related to sentry at all(other than the name sentry).

Plus, doesn’t this seem to overpowered?

• You could just have a dedicated sentry user for this, and every time the uses run out just drag and drop the sentry into the mobs and respawn a new one.
  • Completely cancels out a horde of mobs
  • Multiple of these can be placed by different users at each mob spawn to cancel all mob spawning together, how is the boss suppose to spawn then?

Also, I noticed how there is one oddly and coincidentally good use case for this sentry. Countering Diabolists in the late game(a major pain for sentry users). IMO if that’s the real purpose there’s other sentry strategies to counter diabolists.

4 Likes

isnt upgrading it pretty pointless if you can just sac it and make a new one with 7 charges

3 Likes

You can only have ONE.

4 Likes

You mean like per lobby or sentry?

4 Likes

Per lobby, this is getting confusing with all the possibilities in which it could be exploited, and considering that the amount of exploits the concept has now and will probably get more in the future you’re better off denying this suggestion. Would be a cool idea if there weren’t exploits though.

4 Likes

Yeah, this might be better as a different ability entirely with its own discussion rather than being part of sentries

4 Likes

yes, you would only have one; when i say sac one the other one is dead is what i mean

3 Likes

Can we call it :
Gravebuster
Gravestopper
Anti-Zombie
Block
Blocker

3 Likes

What Should This Sentry (That Probably Won’t be Added)'s Name be?

• Gravebuster
  • Gravestopper
  • Anti - Zombie
  • Hordecinerator
  • Zombie Acidificationater
  • Block
  • Blocker

0 voters

1 Like

although most of my suggestions were jokes, block/blocker are good, they are short, on the point, and fit with the rest name wise and are simple

i mean, most ability related suggestions are declined, but this is a smaller addition so it has a chance

2 Likes

Refer to this ^