New sections is the Items dimension

I think that items that normally are not obtainable but still work in the game (such as Final Fractal) should be in a section in the Items dimension called, you guessed it, Unobtainable. Other non-working items such as BoringBow should be in a different section called Nonfunctional. (might have spelt that wrong.)
And I know that those items disappear as soon as they spawn in vanilla Terraria. But that’s the thing. This isn’t vanilla Terraria. This is a server, with custom code. I know it is possible to make these items exist in modified clients, so it should be possible on the server. This idea might be stupid, but please give it some thought.

Unobtainable items are available in Items, however, not all of them, because some of them cannot be obtained without the explicit use of cheats. (These items includes the First Fractal, Skull Bow, and the Phase Warp Ejector.)

1 Like

which items are available?

1 Like

Here are some weapons that are available:

• All Lunar Hammers
  • All Lunar Axes
  • All Lunar Chainsaws
  • All Unobtainable Banners
  • Unimplemented Trap Chests

Might I add, there may be some unobtainable items missing from Items but obtainable via /i.

1 Like

wait, we got em now? cheking rn

1 Like

what is the world is going on in your profile pic

1 Like

pretty sure they get automatically removed from chests and your inventory if you try to normally hack them in

1 Like

The lunar stuff we dont have, checked rn

1 Like

I thought all unobtainable Lunar Tools were available in Items. I guess I extrapolated their presence based on the availability of the Lunar Drills which were also unobtainable in Items in 1.3.

1 Like

Full list for things to check: Unobtainable features - The Official Terraria Wiki

1 Like