New Mode or New PvP

I was playing a game today at FFA where we were competing for 7 different gems.
It was very exciting to see people running away with trees, people who are good at fighting, people who turn the tables at the end, etc. If you want, can you add it as a gamemode or PvP map?

We feel that there is no need for any restrictions on mounts. Because even players who are skilled at it will be targeted and killed by more than one. It is little different from PvP, such as running away while killing enemies that are coming towards you only.
Also, players who were good at fighting did not die for a long time. This means that skill at running away is not the only important thing.

6 Likes

If you can already do this minigame in FFA, I see no reason in wasting a builders time and server resources for building a dedicated arena or gamemode.

3 Likes

Ummm, you certainly have a point. Still, there will be people who throw away gems, add new gems, etc.
And it just so happens that we were able to execute it in FFA.

Then, if we can use or copy oldffa and apply gem battles only to that region, we can verify β€œhow many people are coming” without much trouble.

3 Likes

Or you can just use oldffa

2 Likes

Hmmm, I thought the spammers would be more ambitious if purposeful battles were added.
okay.

2 Likes