Never Ending Story

…said a crazed man, capable of fabricating images by speaking…

6 Likes

…making smells by staring…

5 Likes

… * apologizes

Dang, I cant reply here anymore!

5 Likes

However, there was hope in the form of immature and annoying teenager called Magicoal!

6 Likes

The clumsy demon of DG thanks @Magicoal for replying to this conversation…

6 Likes

…and then Joe, the small lamp from the start of this story, woke up from his long coma where he dreamt that everything so far happened…

6 Likes

And then an guy came and asked him:
-Who are you?
Then he responded:
-I’m Joe.
Then the guy replied with another question:
-Joe who?

5 Likes

Then Joe answered “You know who”.

After that Joe liked Voldemort much and made a picknick with him.
Every time Glasoa tries to join the picnic, he is slapped by Blanc for 23 damage.

4 Likes

But then Magicoal flushed a toilet without putting the lid down! How dare he!

5 Likes

There are rumors that Lord Avery played with Voldemort basketball every Wednesday

6 Likes

But then one unfortunate wednesday, Lord Avery sprained his ankle while playing basketball and tragically Voldemort attempted to save him but instead Voldemort tragically sprained his ankle as well and tragically hit his head and he tragically died.

6 Likes

…then that night, Lord Avery was grieving… crying… That his BFF Voldemort died in a horribly pathetic way that from crying he started wheezing. He was confused but the sadness he felt was true.

BUT!!!

Voldemort was revived! Lord Avery was shocked!! Then Lord Avery proceeds to ask Voldemort:

Lord Avery: Voldemort… How do you feel?! H-How’d ye revive thyself?!

Voldemort: I- I-…

(Lord Avery then closen the gap between them to hear what Voldemort says clearer)

Voldemort: I…

Voldemort: Im never gonna give you up-

(Lord Avery then finishes off Voldemort, freeing him from his miserable humor)

6 Likes

But Voldemort revived with the help of Invisi’s PC

6 Likes

Unfortunately Voldemort died again because Invisi’s PC was infected with various viruses…

6 Likes

Thanks to their little sister who banned random people for the reason:
ibirzbfizverizvbberiuviuerfiuberuifbouwrbfoubwifhbwrizbcuibwrulciwducbiuwbiurfbouwrohuwcfiz.

6 Likes

and then gluestick man

6 Likes

…tried so hard to glue the relationship he had held and cared for so long but unfortunately his partner gave up on him…

5 Likes

…which is why he decided to eat a pizza…

6 Likes

… at Taco bell…

5 Likes

… but to his surprise the waitress at that restaurant was the girl who broke up with him. It was very awkward until…

5 Likes