nerf aqua scepter

[What is the actual item/mechanic/thing being targeted?]
aqua scepter

[What would you like specifically changed about it?]
nerf aqua scepter damage by around 12, and nerf the velocity if possible

[Why do you feel that this change is needed?]
aqua scepter, following 1.4, now has faster velocity even surpassing golden shower
despite merely having 13 velo, it travels as fast as a laser rifle shot
the wide projectile makes it possible to instantly create walls of damage
the dps, if you track your opponent properly, comes toe to toe with viable mid/close-range weapons if used with a mage kit
aqua scepter is capable of area denial, poke, and mid/far-range dps

[Anything else you would like to note]
look, i don’t play pvp much, and some people don’t look warm towards any sort of change that doesn’t stick out to their immediate peripheral vision tainted by a desperate superiority complex in tpvp.
i see aqua scepter as far too versatile and powerful, at least within the context of my own isolated, sparse, and amateur gameplay, but that’s still a valid reason for concern when considering the massive majority of players that remain active being C- to B rank

Not to mention its hitbox is like breaker blade and is extremely janky at times resulting in goofy ahh instances where you get hit, or killed by absolutely nothing.

5 Likes

it would be useful if you were a little more descriptive with whatever you were trying to say, because normie slang doesn’t quite explain how breaker blade jank is similar to aqua scepter at all

i guess my issue would be that aqua scepter blends in with the bg and the wide projectile makes it much more forgiving when aiming

5 Likes

Nope I’ve killed by an aqua scepter from people on the other side of the map before… my only explanation for this would be lag issues but idk.

5 Likes

I’m still still trying to figure out why I keep getting hit by literally nothing at times when nobody is even remotely near me

5 Likes