NateTheGameK's AMA

Yes, it is surprisingly true. From my understanding, people find American Tourists to be way nicer than other people.

Apparently, Americans are also known to be very… up front. We tend to say what we mean, without any fluff.

Here is a list of American Stereotypes, positive and negetive

Also, @Solysis , Hello, no, I wasn’t inspired by you, although I am interested in anything you may have done like that before.

Edit: Know what? I’m making another Choose your own adventure, but longer this time. This will take a while.

6 Likes

my favorite pvp weapon is probably Dark Harvest or Rainbow Crystal Staff.

6 Likes

i understand the whole bloodthirsty and cold thing, as well as the whole obsessed with military stereotypes, but who would have known we were viewed as kind and hardworking…

6 Likes

It is [i:272] for me.

6 Likes

can you not use ID s and tlak normal so e pepoel can udernasland yoypeople can read my wringni very 100% []

6 Likes

Demon scythe

6 Likes

makes sense, that would be my favorite, but im a summoner

6 Likes

What do you wanna be when you grow up?

5 Likes

white hat hacker, or an author

5 Likes

Ok, my last question for you: What is the meaning of life?

5 Likes

• distributor
  • exaggerate
  • personality
  • revolution
  • memorandum
  • allocation
  • entitlement
  • understanding
  • extraterrestrial
  • operational

(that was for the 10 letter limit(

5 Likes

I see… You are cultured, assuming you know where that is from.

5 Likes

yeah i know its from A Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy

5 Likes

What would you do if your parents weren’t supercontrol?

6 Likes

get discord, make a youtube channel

5 Likes

I would do it anyways lel

5 Likes

ive already made discord, but youtube is gonna have to wait until they cant track my google services

5 Likes

oh my god. i dont understand your parents’ sons future. Do they see my message?

5 Likes

heh, i talked to them about their overprotectiveness, and they managed to steer it back around to them being correct and making sure im good for the future

if theres one thing i admire about them, its their ability to control a conversation

5 Likes

Say you need YT for school projects (IT class) (screen record links else the school server won’t let anything more than 10 MB pass).

5 Likes