NateTheGameK's AMA

i have never rode the bus, except when I was in first grade, i walk home
i have never missed the bus during that period

6 Likes

Do you like BTS?

6 Likes

nope, im not a huge fan of boy bands in general

6 Likes

Hah, how do you feel about music and what is your favorite and least favorite genre?(I use a translator, it can translate badly)

7 Likes

I really love music, and my favorite genre is boss music (don’t ask, it’s a genre now), mainly by DM DOKURO, and my least favorite genre is rap. I love boss music because it tells a story with lots of emotion, often sad or angry or regretful (Roar of the Jungle Dragon, Forbidden Lullaby, Stained, Brutal Calamity), but sometimes it’s really just cat jam (cue 1NF3$+@+10N and Outcast of the Sulphurous Seas). Rap music has literally no meaning or emotion, and you can’t really understand it.
This wasn’t asked, but I play piano, guitar, and I have a decent singing voice, but I really just like improvising on the piano or randomly humming songs I made up on the spot.

6 Likes

If you had a wish, what would you use it on?

6 Likes

I would wish intoxicants (alcohol, drugs, caffeine, etc) never existed.

6 Likes

With this wish, you would save half the world from smoking. My mom has been smoking for 17 years!

7 Likes

indeed, i almost died in a drunken car wreck
im lucky my parents teach me to never smoke or drink alcohol, many people never get that kind of advice

6 Likes

And I suffer from asthma, if I smoke, I will die in a couple of months!

7 Likes

Do you remember that very toxic fish from China that brought us the same virus? (Or is it a myth…)

7 Likes

By the way, who is from which country? I’m really interested in knowing your culture. I also want to dispel stupid stereotypes about my country.

6 Likes

Cough I need to leave in a few minutes, so I am going to post this question to the AMA.

The Question

You come across a fork in the road. Do you:

Turn left, towards the dragon's lair

You turn left, and as you are walking down the road, you notice that the world around you is getting darker, but you know that it’s still midday.

You Look Up

You look up, and you see a fearsome dragon flying over you! It lets out a mighty roar, and swoops down towards you, aiming to gobble you up for dinner.

You Run

You try to run away from the dragon, but it’s too quick! Just as it’s about to gobble you up, it uses its fire breath, killing you instantly! It is no longer interested in eating you though, and flies away.
The End.

You Fight

You decide to fight the dragon, taking out your spell book. As the dragon approaches, you summon:

An Evil Emperor

You shout “I SUMMON THE EVIL EMPEROR”. The emperor rises from the ground in front of you. When it sees the dragon, it raises a hand, and stops the dragon with magic! You then see the emperor turn around and look at you, saying
“How dare you summon me.”
He then kills you with his magic, and takes the dragon’s hoard for himself.
The End.

Elric Walker

You shout “I SUMMON ELRIC WALKER”, and you see a giant slime rise from the ground before you. Upon seeing the slime, the dragon attempts to stop, but fails, running straight into the slime. The slime slowly starts to digest the dying dragon, and it returns to where it came from.
You take a moment to appreciate Elric Walker, then go and claim the Dragon’s Hoard, retiring from your life in adventuring in peace and riches.
The End.

The Fairy Princess

You shout “I SUMMON THE FAIRY PRINCESS”, and she rises from the ground before you. As she sees the dragon, she shrieks in fear and hides behind you. The dragon eats you alive, and returns to it’s hoard.
The End.

You Continue Walking

You continue walking, when suddenly you hear a roar from overhead. You turn around, and see a dragon swooping towards you! You are unable to react in time, and you get eaten by the dragon.

Turn right, towards the village

You turn right, towards the village, and 2 days later you reach the village. As you approach, you see that there is a celebration going on.

You ask a villager what is going on

You tap the nearest villager on the shoulder. He turns to look at you, and you ask him what’s going on. He responds:
“Don’t you know? Today is the feast of Elric Walker!”

You ask who Elric Walker is

You ask who Elric Walker is, and the villager gives you a strange look.
“You haven’t heard? A day ago, the mighty Elric Walker, Greatest of all Slimes, ate a dragon just 2 days walk from here! He’s a legend!”
You nod.
Go Back 2 Options

You join the Festivities

You decide to join the festivities, seeing a bakery and a mask store.

You go to the bakery.

You go to the bakery, and see odd cookies, depicting a slime with a crown smiling and eating a dragon. You shake your head and return to celebrating
Go back 1 Option

You go to the mask store

You go to the mask store, seeing masks of both a slime wearing a crown and a fire breathing dragon. Next to the mask store, you see a bunch of kids in slime masks beating up a kid in a dragon mask

Save the kid in a dragon mask

You walk over to the kids, and pull them off of the dragon mask kid. They give you a mean look, then run away before you can do anything. The kid in a dragon mask thanks you, then runs home.
Go Back 2 Options

You talk to the man in a top hat

You walk up to the person dressed up with a top hat on, and initiate some small talk with him. After talking a bit, you learn that he is running for mayor!

You announce that you are running against him now

You announce that you are now running against him for mayor of the town, and his smile widens. He wishes you good luck, and walks away. A few newspapers walk up to you, asking if they can schedule a debate in a few days. You agree.

Go to the Debate

You arrive at the debate a few days later, and the man in a top hat is already there. He asks (In front of the crowd) Why you were late. You have no excuse.

Use your mind powers to win the election

You use your mind powers to win the debate, knocking him out in the middle of his next question. after this, you convince the entire town that you are the only true candidate. You win the election, then retire after 4 years of being mayor.
The End.

Use your mind powers to knock out the entire town, now that they are here

You knock out the entire town, steal all their belongings, and retire in peace and prosperity.
The End.

You retire to a simple life of farming.

You retire to a simple life of farming in the village.
The End.

This took me an hour, so please tell me, which ending did you get first?

6 Likes

My english go brrrr

5 Likes

Well, it’s night time now… But I’m painting!

6 Likes

I’m from the USA, and most of your stereotypes are true (lmao). We mainly eat fast food, we are generally selfish people, we are overrun by crime, and we have an inefficient system of managing the country.

edit: Don’t worry, im not stereotypical American- for example, im not overweight xD, i do not sell drugs, i rarely eat fast food, and I try my best to be as selfless as possible :smiley:

5 Likes

Actually, believe it or not, apparently being nice is an American stereotype.

5 Likes

my death

also were you inspired by me?
[133441]

5 Likes

ehhhhhhh is that true? i have found that people think Americans are stupid and mean

5 Likes

nate whats ur fav pvp weapo0n?
also hello elric walker

6 Likes