My story of being traped in cryptic castle

This is not a bug, since tecnically this is triggered by others.

So there is anyone more that got trapped in the golf clubs room?, i don’t have images of proof, but now i have a trauma…

So in the last game i played, someone (i think) he wanted to change the music (by pressing the switchs) but… I was inside of the golf clubs room, so they pressed it, and gotcha…, the real problem was that everyone died(we were only 4 in round 12) so, the sand elementals didn’t target me since they activated the switch while i was crossing the room so ended inside of the wall, without the possibility of dying, or revive allies , even in the wall the game didn’t let me use time warp! eventually, i have to use /lobby to quit…

So the moral is : NEVER go for the golf clubs, or hide there

2 Likes

Might be able to to move anyone in there with the magic of hoik

2 Likes

Well, in that case, make it so it can hoik players out of the wall, so it’s not another camping spot.

1 Like

I tried it,but the room is completly flat
, a 3 height way, and i got trapped like in the 3rd block? (From left)

Edit:also i’m a noob at hoik, i just spammed jump and right

1 Like

hoiks need hammers dont they? and no class has hammers as far as i know, even Melee and mr sir yoyo dude thing

1 Like

Cool, but what does that have anything to do with hoiking

1 Like

Geolindrag said he is bad at hoiking so i assumed you meant using a hammer to hoik out and not keeping the hiked thingy already

1 Like

Oh, also I’m going to use teleporters instead of hoiks. The update will be ready whenever I can get a Zombies Manager.

Spoiler

Never.

1 Like

you will get a manager when i get build perms

i meant every word of what i said

1 Like

They have both been inactive on Terraria recently.

2 Likes

Now that you’re a moderator, maybe you could apply to become a Zombies Manager and do it yourself, lol.

1 Like

You can apply to become a Zombies Manager?! Also I’m more of a trial Mod than an actual Moderator

1 Like

I was mostly joking, but you might actually be able to, I’m not sure how the system works though.

1 Like

I don’t think you can

1 Like

How did HarmfulCrane and SolarDeity do it then? Or did Rofle just decide it for them?

1 Like

I think Rofle decided that HarmfulCrane should be ZM, then HarmfulCrane asked for SolarDeity to be ZM. Emphasis on “I think”.

1 Like

I’m guessing that to apply for high staff positions including manager, developer, and admin, there has to be a sense of trust. I’ve known quite a few people who’ve attained these positions after helping develop plugins, helping a lot of people, etc. I don’t think there is an application form.

Something like this.

1 Like