And most of the time I don’t get
I tried different solutions but in vain
I farmed bosses in pve especially queen bee but it didn’t work
I played much in zombies but still no
I tried PvP but still no
And I never get loot box by leveling up like others and currently I’m level 18
Pls help me I don’t understand what should I do

6 Likes

Because in the system, it takes/drain your dp so the dp bank doesnt become empty…
It how the system works on the trading website.

The reason is when if everyone gets all dp or ppl left the server and had alot dp, they will keep it forverer if they didnt spend it afterall dp isnt infinite.
Every server survival/pve/pvp/zombies has it amount of dp when your dp is gone it hoes to the survers bank to keep the economy balanced.

Also it a rare chance to get lootbox when you level up because when i got a lootbox at level 2 it was the only time i got it from leveling…

Btw"pvp/survival is the last places to farm dp"…

4 Likes

There are also ores in the trading website which can give you a lot of dp depending on the rarity.
You can obtain them through lootboxes like voting lootboxes.
They are pretty rare though so it may take a while to get one.

I dont know how fast dp drains but i dont think its fast, ive been on 19k something dp for a few weeks and as of now i have 19,472 dp.
Havent touched the server for a few months so i dont really have a consistent source of dp to keep it up, dont know if being inactive affects it much.

Have you tried stacking queen bees, its easy to kill them all and can give good amount of dp.

Im pretty sure the higher your level is, the higher the chances of getting a lootbox when levelling up.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.