My last post

Yeap that’s my last post I have lot of fun with you guys lot of good day and bad day maybe it’s lot bad days
But I make lot of new friends and everyone in server is good with me

Have good day everyone maybe we see and talk in Ather place or Ather world

Take anything u want

That red color I don’t used I buy it for use it but get ban maybe someone need it

That end

6 Likes

oh dang, cya starlight :frowning:

3 Likes

Damn! I’ll miss you :disappointed:

4 Likes

Were you not able to appeal your ban? :melting_face:

4 Likes

I do not condone hacking although I think curiosity got the better of you. I believe you wanted to check out what would happen with a bunch of buffs but you were able to show restraint & did not abuse your buffs. You deserve another chance & I believe the mod that banned you should definitely question their judgement. Those screenshots should have been responded with a warning rather than a ban. It’s sad to see you leave after something so trivial. It all came down on you in just a few days.

4 Likes

Hello, it is nice to hear your opinion. However the rule (S5#1) states this:

As having 40 of the same buff for 9940 hours is deviating the gameplay functionality from normal Terraria and was accomplished using a 3rd party program, it is a violation of S5#1 and is according to the rules punished with an immediate ban.

This rule applies even when you are just entering the server and not doing anything with those illegal buffs.

There was earlier a system to warn hackers but due to the experience of that only one of the many hackers ever listened, the rules state since then that every hack is punishable by an immediate ban.

5 Likes

Damn man, cya…

Also, can have the red color ? :black_heart:

Dtp name: Siriusblack

5 Likes

can i have the ‘ancient one’ title and, if it’s also okay, the ‘the knight’ tag?

btw, good bye

4 Likes

I guess I’m just sad to see Starlight go :sob:

4 Likes

I’d like your [mage Starlight] title :disappointed: I’d also like the less saturated yellow!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.