My ban appeal in zombie mode

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
No, it’s my fault I didn’t read the rules and I didn’t know this would happen.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
Yes, It was fair.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
This is by far the best server I’ve been on because of the zombie mode and I don’t think I’ll find another server like this anywhere. Now that I know the rules I won’t do it again. Please unban me.

2 Likes

I break this rule:

3 Likes

I kicked your extra characters in two separate lobbies before banning you, which broadcasts a public message with a reason given; in both instances, I directly stated “Multiple clients are forbidden on the server.” As a result, you would’ve seen the kick reason not only on your extra characters, but also on your primary one in normal chat. Were those two kick warnings not enough to put on full blast that what you were doing was against the rules?

3 Likes

I didn’t read that I thought it was the wifi disconnecting me like other times

3 Likes

So what about on your main character? As I mentioned,

The kick messages with warnings showed up each time, which you surely would’ve seen on your main character in chat. The public kick messages themselves are in green, a color that is, for the most part, used for Round completion messages, but not much else that I can call off the top of my head. As a result, said kick messages would’ve stood out in terms of color given that the kicks were in the middle of a round, instead of at the beginning or end of any.

3 Likes

I don’t remember seeing it, I was probably too immersed in the game I was in.

2 Likes

And I realized they were gone only after the round was completed since I checked up on them every round. Also, I knew they were safe.

2 Likes

I did not see it man I rushed since back then my wifi choked pretty often

2 Likes

So you were immersed enough to miss the kick messages in chat? If so, when you responded to myself asking one of your extra characters a question in the first instance and then to another player asking how to use abilities in the last, what happened then?

This implies that, your WiFi would randomly cut out, from at least 7 days ago to, at minimum, 1 ago (yesterday as of writing this post). If your WiFi were to choke, wouldn’t all of your characters disconnect instead of a select few?

2 Likes

no not like wifi turns off. It lags too much and It says I get disconnected from the dimension or something and it only happens to one of the characters. wouldn’t surprise me if both of them disconnected and my main character isn’t an exception.

2 Likes

are you talking about when you were asking about shaman on distant windmill? if so i was pretty tired and couldn’t keep track of what character i was on so sometimes I would talk on Riki

2 Likes

Yes, when another player was asking about Shaman on Distant Windmill. It wasn’t me, but that’s besides the point.

You said you were too immersed in the game to notice the kick messages, but you were evidently reading chat to some extent. That leads me to believe that you were ignoring the warnings, which is why I’m questioning you as I am now.

2 Likes

I’m sorry I’m confused as at that time I was already banned and there was no warning anymore. The warning that you’re talking about, you said it was 7 days ago. and the time I got banned was yesterday. I was too immersed before (7 days ago as you said). and yesterday I was tired but I was still focused on the chat then since there was a player that I played with, the last time I played.

2 Likes

I just want to continue playing this game mode as it’s genuinely fun and I will stop using cheats such as multi clients. can you unban me so I can keep playing legitimately?

2 Likes