My ban and how I am sorry

See?

1 Like

Asked a few other staff members about this, the first idea was to try opening it in the desktop view. For accessing it, open the sidebar, then tap the monitor icon:

2 Likes

Bruh i checked and iv been in moniter point of view i tryed in mobile poit but nothing. Thank you for helping me so much sir though with everything else.

2 Likes

Um sir i know this is a lot to ask but i have done everything else besides this. And i cant quote it even though i keep trying. So may i please be unbanned if you will allow it i have done all of the other steps but i physicly cant do this.

1 Like

Sir is that ok or not?

1 Like

It has to be quoted to follow the format. Sorry. If it’s not working on your original device, the only thing I can really suggest is to try it on another device with a different operating system.

1 Like

Sir i have a idea its simple can you just do a vid of you quoting the rule i broke and show the data in the reply text box?

1 Like

For example when you quote the in the reply text area it says the name of the person your quoting and the post number.

Well, I won’t quote the exact rules, since… well, that would be me quoting the rules for you. Instead, here’s the original quoting format (post 1 in topic ID 421, which is the rules post, with the post owner being system). Try finding the original rules you broke in the rules post and then using it to make proper quotes.

This is the rule I broke.

2 Likes

Sir does this one work? Am I unbanned?

2 Likes

Well sir I hope too hear more about this in the morning. Goodnight I am going to bed.

2 Likes

Correct, there’s that one. That being said, though, there’s also this one corresponding to your ban:

2 Likes

Ok sorry i didnt see that one

1 Like
  1. Do you understand why what you did broke the rules stated?

2. Do you understand how you can avoid breaking them again?

3. Do you agree that you will not break the same rules in the future?

4. Do you understand that if in the future you break any of the rules that you were banned for already, that you will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?

2 Likes

This is the other rule I broke that I know of.

2 Likes

Yes sir I understand.

2 Likes

This appeal has been accepted. Your ban has been lifted.

2 Likes