Mrnets's ban appeal

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link:https://dark-gaming.com/ban/5765

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
I was unaware of the consequences of holding a not self-made zenith

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
I do not think that my ban was fair as i was unaware that having a zenith that i found from a chest i saw under the giant tree with a chest having a zenith with a sign saying free item and that i did not make would lead me to get ban as i asked my fellow players if trading a zenith would’ve been good but as they told me that i would just get banned for having it .

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
Because i was having it without knowing the rules of my mistake and i am fully aware of my further choices of having a zenith.

3 Likes

I was able to find this tree/chest, and there was another Zenith in it this time around, so I believe it’s safe to believe this.

Can you read over, and copy and paste the exact rule(s) you have broken from here?

2 Likes

#4 Item Drops

Keeping illegit item drops is equivalent to using a Modified Client to spawn them in. Refer to S5#1.
#6 Exploits
Abusing or otherwise using an exploit is forbidden and you will be banned if you use them. This does not include hoik’s.

2 Likes

Exploits wasn’t a part of what was being asked, but you answered the questioned rule correctly so its fine either way.

As the rule says, keeping illegitimate item drops, in your case a zenith, is equivalent to using a client to spawn them in yourself. If you find an item drop you’re uncertain about, you can ask other members in survival about it’s authenticity, or alternatively, staff members. The only reason you found yourself banned this time was because instead of trashing it or saying where you obtained it, you went offline. That can partially be blamed on other people since they were saying you were gonna get banned, so it’s somewhat understandable that it went down that way.

With that said, this appeal is accepted, and your ban has been lifted. Take note that second chances are not favored upon, if you find yourself being banned for the same reason.

2 Likes