Most efficient way to get DP

What is the most efficient way to earn DP?

4 Likes

Probably just playing winters scream with 6+ veterans, note that it does require you to learn the map like for shadow’s descent

4 Likes

I remember a topic exactly like this. PvE EoL and Duke Fishron are good but very difficult

3 Likes

Right now, it’s extremely hard to gain DP. Regardless of method, it’s still going to be a slow and arduous process.

There are really only three ways to get DP:

• KIlling players in PvP
  • Killing EoL/Duke in PvE
  • Progressing on specific maps that give DP in Zombies

I don’t really know which method is easier, because they all have their deficits. Because of this, I recommend that you farm DP with the method you personally find the most feasible.

For me, I earned 3k DP in the past few weeks killing players in PvP, since I find that to be the easiest method for me.

5 Likes

I wasn’t even trying and I got 5,000 DP out of playing Zombies.

4 Likes

How long did it take to accumulate that much?

4 Likes

About a week or two

4 Likes

With Zombies, you need to play a specific map and farm late game with other players you can depend on.

I don’t think most players can do this.

4 Likes

Lol no, all you have to do is jump into random lobbies. Sometimes it’s not a certified map, but over a week the chances give for the better.

4 Likes

Really? I’ve been doing this for a while now, and for me, it doesn’t seem like Zombies is much better than any other DP source.

4 Likes

Really? I never see you on Zombies like at all

4 Likes

That can be attributed to playing on different timezones. I usually do not see you on the server in general.

4 Likes

How odd, I see both of you all the time

4 Likes

Bruh it took me a week to get 1000 DP on winter’s scream lol. And I play like 12 hours a day, u must be hacking lol.

4 Likes

i was able to get 250 dp from a single game of shadows descent, youre just not getting very far on dp maps or not playing dp maps

4 Likes

Speaking of EoL, where do I fight her alone? The only place i can find that spawns EoL is in the Enraged Duke Arena but she comes with the extra two dukes that I don’t wanna fight.

3 Likes

filler filling in must-fill stuff

4 Likes

That is the only EoL spawner in PvE.

4 Likes

Aw man…

At least now i know there aren’t any other options…

3 Likes

Yeah… I don’t do much PvE but I never got why it was in the duke arena anyway…

3 Likes