More Basic Zombies Lobby Types

Personally I see no point in this. Off the top of my head the only map not in rotation but isn’t votable is Shadow’s Descent. It’s unlikely someone will vote for it, even if the map gets picked, people will just jump into lava anyway

This is irrelevant to the flag. You can’t even see the map while in gamemodes.

Anyway there is a separate suggestion for that:

This is specific to Zombies, this applies to other dimensions too. It doesn’t justify allowing you to join lobbies. If you do want it, I suggest creating a separate suggestion

Lobbies past round 3 are intentionally locked because new players are less likely to adapt fast enough. Again, this is completely unrelated and doesn’t justify adding this flag

I don’t get what you mean, if could be bumped to 30 seconds as a compromise if you want.

The main and leading reason I’m opposed against these is because they can be either added to the base game or are unnecessary. But also because of how they work. Each unique lobby option spawns a completely different lobby, and by extension, a completely different server/dimension. /j z -r -hc can’t join a lobby created with /j z -r -e. That’s justified because they are very drastic changes to the lobby. However, most of these changes are small and fit more in custom lobbies

4 Likes