Moon Squid's Helper Application

Q1. What is your in-game name?

My in-game name is Moon Squid.

Q2. How often are you on the server? (Include timezones and exact times only; no generalisations)
I am in the Eastern Time Zone and i am on for three hours between 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM until august 22nd. From then on, I do not know about when I will be on, because I will be in school.

Q3. Why do you want to be a Helper?

I want to be a helper because i have known a lot of other people on this server, such as Arkhos, Akom Jr., Kapitoshkal, and Feoreilaina, that have helped me in a lot of ways. That help made me feel special and that this server is friendly and kind, and I want to do the same for others.

Q4. Will you prioritize helping others and answering questions over other things?

Yes, I will prioritize answering questions for other players. I feel that I do this already, but I can do it more to really help others.

Q5. Do you think you have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to you?

Yes, I feel that I have enough knowledge of the game, and of the server and its commands, to answer any question the other players throw at me.

Q6. Tell us about yourself?

For starters, “Tell us about you” is imperative, not interrogative, so it needs to have a period at the end.

Ok, now to me. My name is Levi, I am 13 years old, and I am the young, male, old cat lady. Currently we have, (fostering many), 12 cats. But enough about cats. I love to read, sleep, play terraria, (obviously), and eat. I also love to play with my Legos and make smart robots, like a heat seeking tank I made a few days ago. Finally, I love making people smile. So that is all about me.

4 Likes

Very Nice, Pretty active
ive got to say this but
+1

3 Likes

yeah, i think you deserve it, take it
+1

3 Likes