Mods help me

So I sent a mod name big russ a message about my problems. He’s busy so I’m making this post.
so yesterday I was playing on my mom’s phone. I normally play on my grandfather’s phone. The phone was charging. So I was playing terraria on my moms phone and I thought of joining a server so I decided to join dark gaming. Anyways I thought that I can just make another account on my grandfather’s phone but only one person can have one account. And my mom has to go work. Will it be ok if I use a new account name Newbie?(the first name was newbie). Plz.
I did kinda play some games on my new acc. I hope it’s okay. Using another acc doesn’t help me in anyways tho. In zombies everything resets. Pve and pvp you can use any item but in survival it’s a whole another story. But I haven’t played yet bc I don’t wanna get in any trouble.
Can any mods can make a exception for me. It’s not my fault :pensive:. Thus I’m new and I joined the server yesterday.

6 Likes

I’m not a moderator but I can answer this. You can play the same character on different devices, only at once. If you have your character on your Moms phone, then just remake that character in your Grandfathers phone. Make sure that it’s the same name and it should work.

The password? Just the same, no changes.

And yes, the rules states that you shall only have one account so keep that in mind.

There’s no need to create a new account.

6 Likes

The thing is I don’t think I can. There’s already a player name newbie registered. So right now my name is: Newterrarian

5 Likes

Hah? So there’s already a player named ‘Newbie’ and it’s not yours, so you haven’t registered an account yet then. Think of another name which isn’t taken, use it, then proceed with:

/register {Your password(?)} (For example /register BaldHuman)

then

/login {Your password} (For example /login BaldHuman)

Btw, just making sure, you haven’t registered an account yet in the server right?

5 Likes

I already did that with Newterrarian

5 Likes

Oe, so you just have to login then.

5 Likes

I already did those yesterday

5 Likes

So…are there any more problems?? I already said everything

6 Likes