Modded dark-gaming server - tmodloader

I sometimes use the mobile mod loader, TLPro but I use it for some really cool looking textures such as the skin for the Solar Eruption is now called Asmodeus and the Terra Blade got a slight retexture and a kind of pulsating animation! Also, the Greater Health and Greater Mana potions have a gold outline with wings on the cap!
And to be clear with the moderators, I’ve tested the hacks it has on the server and they don’t work. As soon as you get on the server, the mod menu is gone. Just wanted to let you know!

3 Likes

I read the TLPro features, but you said this was a mod loader? It looks like just a mod in of itself, or are all of these added features that you added on with TLPro somehow? (Like the texture packs)

3 Likes

Lmao so wouldn’t everybody using TModLoader be hacking?

4 Likes

I think what he’s saying is that the hacks are disabled in DG (bc you dont own the world or something) and the only thing he can use is the texture pack. Same with using texture packs on Tmodloader.

(I think there is a section about this in the rules)

3 Likes

TModLoader has mods, short for modifications, and modified clients aren’t allowed

4 Likes

this was the part i was talking about, texture packs are allowed

3 Likes

wait why are we talking about texture packs

4 Likes

Wasn’t that what @TheGreatPapyrus was using?

3 Likes

Not anymore.

2 Likes

Alright, let me explain:
TLPros’ hacks/cheats don’t work in multiplayer if you join them. I’ve tested this to make sure and this is the case. I use it sometimes for the textures and GUI modification. Although, nyes, it does count as a hacked client, its unable to use hacks. You PC players can use resource and texture packs through the game itself. Some of us, (mobile players) we have to use a modified client to enable these resource and texture packs but luckily, are unable to use the hacked client itself unless we’re in our own world

2 Likes

??? Why would you be using hacks and cheats

3 Likes

Technically, it’s isn’t using cheats. It’s the only way to modify textures… I’m sorry if this seems like suspicious activity, I just wanted to inform you about it. I can prove that these hacks don’t work in multiplayer if you want

2 Likes

Why are we modifying textures? Can someone catch me up with the conversation??

3 Likes

Well, I’ve seen so many cool weapon and item designs in videos. Plus, this was my first time using it. In one of the images I posted when I was glitched, if you look carefully, I was using those textures at the time

I wont use TLPro for textures if you dont feel it is needed. I just want to respect the rules of not hacking or using hacks.

2 Likes

this was what I was talking about

3 Likes

I see now but there’s an issue. It requires the use of a modified client on mobiles end to use these textures but, due to the hacks unable to work, it doesn’t deviate for unfair advantages.

This is actually pretty scary for me because I don’t want to be banned for this, I just want to clear this up for my end and hopefully yours…

4 Likes

I think this would qualify as exempt from the hacks rule, since the only thing you are using/are available to use is the textures section.

3 Likes

That’s relieving… I wasn’t sure if it went by the hacked client rules if no hacks are being used but the client is used for textures. But, still, I may just not risk using it incase it is counted as a modified client later

The reason why I was a bit scared was yems’ responses. I didn’t know if he was completely clueless or that he could have banned me for using a modified client because, some of his responses were almost the same as I’ve seen in ban appeals. Sorry if that’s not what you were going to do at all yems.

3 Likes

And 20000 damage weapons

3 Likes

Didn’t… papyrus say that those aren’t able to be used in multiplayer?

3 Likes