Mobile crew

I’m a PC user but it’s kinda unfair that mobile users aren’t crew they spent money to buy terraria on mobile but it’s just unfair for them to not get the perks of teleporting to other players and can you at least make them have the perks to summon bosses or teleport.

Also this took alot of courage to do since I didn’t have the balls to do this.

Well, actually, anyone can get Crew on their registered account. It just… takes a while.

Specifically, visit the DTP website and select the “Upgrade to Crew” option on the main page. There’s 3 options there, the easiest of which is verifying you own the game through Steam. The other two are to buy Crew on your account using 50k DP (very hard), or to use 2 whole Credits. You can vote for the server once per day, and every time you vote, you get 0.05 Credits. Since you need 2 full Credits, you’ll need to vote 40 times to accumulate enough Credits for Crew, which assumes you don’t spend those Credits on things like gambling, a custom cosmetic, or a trade until you have enough.

7 Likes

Alright thx for the help since sometimes I see it unfair for them even though I’m not a mobile player/crew even if they bought terraria they couldn’t to to some people but it’s fair since there might be alot of mobile players that just want to abuse it or not.

I need to fix my grammar lmao

7 Likes

I’m not exactly sure what this means, but if you didn’t understand entirely; Mobile players can still get Crew. I’m a mobile player and I have Crew. It just takes longer and has a few more steps, it’s not any more impossible.

5 Likes

While I do agree mobile deserves the same instant crew registration, I find that 40 days of voting for crew means you get server regulars who will stay as crew members, not randoms who want free benefits.

Just my opinion, but I do know that verification for mobile is complicated, especially considering 50% of mobile users possess some pirated copy of the game. I am a mobile user myself with crew.

4 Likes

Well, I am glad I made this then! Just read through and youll know how!

3 Likes

iirc, Google and Apple have a similar system like Steam that allows you to verify you own a game. So this is very possible yes, the more votes this gets the more it gets prioritized

5 Likes

Alright then :+1:

6 Likes

I don’t have the money to buy terraria on steam :oskull: I broke as hell.

6 Likes

This is so wholesome, and I swear to do that you Need balls weighing 50tons hahaha jk

5 Likes