Me desaparecen mis item en modo zombies

Hi, I’m new, I have a problem when someone revives me, my items disappear in zombies mode

5 Likes

Are you sure you’re being revived? When that happens it usually means someone didn’t revive you and the round ended

4 Likes

No 100% I’m sure it revives me and I don’t have my things

3 Likes

I even changed account to see if it was that but they continued the same problem

3 Likes

It automatically revives you at the end of the round but you lose your stuff.

4 Likes

Does it print in chat who revives you?

4 Likes

If you want I can make a short video for you to see

3 Likes

If that, I lose but there is a game that revives me quickly before the round ends and I still lose the thing

3 Likes

Aki I made several captures in when it revives me and when I appear with nothing

3 Likes

and I’m going to send the video that I made

2 Likes

there is another capture clearly when I die and revive

let me know when you see the captured please

3 Likes

Are you on a mediumcore character? (not sure if this would apply to zombies but still)

3 Likes

I don’t know the truth until I changed my account but the same problem remains :frowning:

3 Likes

Yeah, if no one revives you by the end of the round you lose your items. That’s intentional

3 Likes

It looks like he loses his items when he dies and goes into intermission, not when he doesn’t get revived (from these pictures)

3 Likes

The truth is, I don’t know what happens, there are times that when I die instantly, I Revive but I still do not appear with my things :frowning:

3 Likes