Mann Appeal CONT.

I have respond i read the rules again its been long im just feel down under weather (Puking) I’m just not feeling well and i dont respond stuff very offend so can u just unban me. Thx.

Alec Taylor Petzer

P.S.

1 Like

You should use the proper Ban Appeal format: https://dark-gaming.com/thread/format-ban-appeal.10.

1 Like
  1. dark-gaming.com/ban/437
  2. No
  3. No because i didn’t get a warning or anything
  4. Because im trying to stop people that are new from using the red potion (Not healing potion) from killing them. I fell like Zz is saying “good job for keeping people from dieing” (Pre edit) i just been informed that a griefed but ill pay you in special ores im not bribing im just pay for the damedge
1 Like

I’d deny this appeal if I could due to the negligence displayed by you. You do realise this server is “Free Items”? You are trying to bribe (nothing but a bribe, we have roll back capabilities so…) your way out of a ban and the fact you think the ban for griefing was unfair is insulting. It is like saying taking down your house piece by piece without your permission is allowed. Read the rules, take time to think about what you had done and also maybe a few classes on how to write sentences or at least make them have a bit of sense.

1 Like

Phantom
The reason is say Continue because i didn’t respond i made this so i can respond in a new thread i read the rules again

Dont Respond into this unless you are admin or staff

Phantom
The reason is say Continue because i didn’t respond i made this so i can respond in a new thread i read the rules again

Also meh and my brother use the same account so hes trying to fuck up everything. So im trying to get my own tomarrow k?

PS .3.

1 Like

Lets state the facts you griefed you need to acknowledge that. You need to explain that you understand and it won’t happen again. It doesn’t matter who uses your account you are responsible for that. Do not attempt to have you ban lifted by offering in game items.

1 Like

Im not anymore
I just copied
From My Declined one
Which was Declined
Because i was to late
to answer
But now i copied and don’t
know whats happening
Pls I learned my lesson not to grief and when i see area i will just fly over
This is the last response before i get my own minecraft server
And i wont Advertise on this about it
but im not that active because im sick and Stupid People Using The (Red Potion) are dying now

This is the last response im going make for a while ill return on the 29th of march
(Central Time 3/29/2015)

Well Bye…

1 Like

but im not that active because im sick and Stupid People Using The (Red Potion) are dying now
Is unnecessary and does not have anything to do with your ban.
This is the last response before i get my own minecraft server
And i wont Advertise on this about it

Is already advertising in a way.
Also your appeal does not need to be a 3 word per line kind of deal.

Edit: We do not care if it was continue or not nor do we care if it was you or your brother, you/your account broke the rule and you as a user are required to acknowledge it. And anyone can reply to the thread as long as it is relevant to the thread’s topic, I am also a Helper if you are unaware.

1 Like

This is not apart of the subject im going say this one more time i’ve read the rules and i want to be unbanned. and i swear i wont advertise raid or destroy other bases ever again. Before i go just stop mocking me. Ok Bye

Also end of discussion

1 Like