Mado's PVP Suggestions

actually, with ALL of these weapons i am able to win most trades against people who is using phammer

3 Likes

Reminds me of the good ol’ days when Toxikarp had vastly lower UT but dealt so much more damage.
I was a Toxikarp spammer through-and-through.

I don’t really have a problem with this buff, although keep in mind that the Toxikarp is a very unique weapon. Its projectiles last for a very long time and fly upward, creating a very large and annoying area of denial.

3 Likes

Meta weapons such as Pulse Bow, Solar eruption, Paladin’s hammer and Blizzard Staff are ok with damage, don’t think it requires velocity changes in some of them.

2 Likes

but can you beat yourself with them
lol

1 Like

Not entirely sure what you’re saying, do you mean no change?

1 Like

I beat him using the Aqua Scepter and the Terrarian. They’re very powerful weapons.

Whips and the Elf Melter are too weak in comparison, serving different purposes in close-range.

1 Like

Not to diss other PvPers - many of them defiantly neglect to use equipment out of principal. Like with Beetle Armor, quite a few of them complain about Stellar Tune’s effectiveness and refuse to use it.

1 Like

So basically your guys’ suggestions are just “git gud” lol.

1 Like

Yeah, basically. I can’t really argue with that interpretation. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Blizzard staff projs move slow enough lol
I think pulse bow is fine where it’s at because of its high damage and bouncing properties
No need to nerf hatchet
Toxicarp could be used as an anti rush and sometimes a anti rain weapon because they hover up not fall down, and it’s already very high damage does not need a change (although I actually like this change) I don’t think it needs a buff

3 Likes

It seems way worse than a lot of my (and your) other weapons.

2 Likes

I don’t think increasing the velocity is gonna do much however, it already shoots fast moving bolts making it faster is probably gonna lag it (trust me)

3 Likes

The Pulse Bow has never been a commonly used weapon. It’s too hard to aim, too easy to dodge, and covers too little area.

Over the course of about 3 years, it was nerfed, then buffed, and then nerfed again.

3 Likes

After doing more testing I think the ones that should still be changed are:

Toxikarp
Explosive Trap Staff
Solar Eruption’s Velocity change
Pulse Bow’s Min Damage change
Toxic Flask’s Max damage change

2 Likes