Low Quality Self Half Drawn Meme

I worked half hard for this PATHETIC meme to get the attention of the people with power in this forum so i get their trust so they could FINALLY unban me then ultimately getting BANNED again for either accidentaly stacking cheat items or being framed by a scammer then I will just cry in a far dark corner because after all I will never ever ever be noticed again, never getting unbanned for the rest of my life…

Please…I only hab less than 1 month before college starts, im gonna get yeeted by infinite docs!!! Send help

6 Likes

Flying Dragon is… I’d say slightly better than S.D.M.G. But both of them aren’t that good.

6 Likes

Well too bad…

Lets say that from everyone, staff is the most likely to be the less active in the forum (and legolas is included), and also if they are here online, Sometimes they just don’t handle the ban appeals because they forget, or need to follow a protocol

Sooooo… Uh… Good luck

6 Likes

Guess im dead then

6 Likes

When I first attempted PVP in DG, i used Seedler and I am aware that aint enough so I drank Flask Potions and…it still wasnt enough. Then I did the same thing as what others did, I used the Flying Dragon and… I got at least a 20 Kill Streak I think? Maybe roughly at that number, I already forgot since all that is on my mind right now is getting more badges- I MEAN getting my ban lifted

7 Likes

You just have to be patient and wait until lego answers your appeal, some mods answer quick and are forgiving, others answer very slow. You’re lucky you didn’t get banned by harmfulcrane who takes weeks to answer ban appeals.

7 Likes

SEEDLER GANG WOOOOOOO
i used seedler too

6 Likes

If I used a melee weapon it was true excalibur- at the time of almost never pvping as any other class besides ranger lol

5 Likes

Finally, a fellow Seedler Patriot!!

I thought I’m the only one, I use seedler when my enemies are low and drink some Cursed Flasked Potions then voila, you get the Kill even if youre bad at aiming

5 Likes

Well, just lucky shots with the shrapnel, I suppose? Flasks and other debuffs don’t work in Dark Gaming PvP, so they’re most useful as cosmetic and nothing more. And Seedler, as far as I’m aware, is incredibly easy to run from because the grenades explode on a timer. Just add some hot speed of the nyoom flavor to your movement, and getting away from Seedler’s nuts doesn’t take a lot… unless you’re on very high ping.

5 Likes

When I played PVP before I saw the Flasks doing 4 damage ticks for a short time, I assumed that it could do atleast 24 damage overall duration per 1 hit. So I thought that;

“WAIT A MINUTE, Seedler seeds explode in omni directions, even if the Seedler doesn’t do much damage even when you hit them tons of times, the Flasks make up for it! May it be running away or chasing someone, I can lower their health and just blast them with a Flying Dragon afterwards!!!”

That’s the story of how I got a roughly 20 kill streak(im not boasting after I saw the winstreak of some people here) on my first day on DG PVP. I indeed saw that sometimes the Flask dont do damage, but mostly it does for me. Maybe the Flask doing damage is a bug? Or is it the other way round?

Idk but that is how I did it.

5 Likes

Flasks don’t do damage: if you see damage from them, it’s a visual bug that doesn’t actually affect in-game HP

5 Likes

As mado said, they don’t do damage, however, they still appear on your screen, that’s because flasks are client-sided, not server-sided.

Basically, you’ll see the damage, but they’re not actually taking damage.

3 Likes

Oh, so Im just dumb. I see I see…y-you guys just made it clear as to how d-DUmb I am… Im j-just a BIG DUM DUM!!!

2 Likes

Well now that I got unbanned, i used a Seedler, drank a cursed Flasked Potion, and got a 5 kill streak or more so… I wasnt reading the chat but I got a lot of kills in just 5 minutes

Pretty good for a begginer like me I think

3 Likes