Lots of problems with crew

I have had these problems for a very long time, which is part of the reason I quit the server a long time ago. Basically, when I login to my main character, (terrariabutterfly) whatever I type in chat does not appear, ever, which limits what I can do on the server. I can’t even whisper. And for some reason, I somehow had crew taken away from terrariabutterfly. Now that I have made a new character; JuneTheDryad, (an action that i assumed would resolve this issue) I am unable to login.

Any assistance in resolving this issue would be appreciated.

Thanks!
~butterfly

1 Like

That account has been disabled because you have been breaking the “Only one account per person” rule.

2 Likes

Sorry, as pathetic as it may sound i had no idea about that rule. Am I able to get my original account reactivated if I stop using other accounts? Also, what I don’t understand about this rule is that people have been using multiple accounts for PvP, and have not had to face the consequences.

1 Like

It’s characters, not accounts. You may use as many characters as you see fit. But only one account. Simply use /login “name” “password” to use a different character with the same account. I have never seen anyone use a different account for PvP.
/loadout is also a thing, so now I’ve rarely seen anyone even switch characters.

1 Like

Ah ok, thanks for the clarification

1 Like