Lost my account for deleting everything on my computer?

What happens if I deleted everything in computer due to a virus and I accidentally deleted a character that has been registered in dtp.dark-gaming.com and i lost my account for deleting everything in my computer, is there any way to get it back?

(do I have to get everything again?)
edit: after posting this post I tried to login to my old account but its not working, I guess the character deletes with the account too
the name of my old account in dtp.dark-gaming.com is: GuillermoAQV

3 Likes

I want to know if there is any way to access the old account because i remember the name of my character and the possible passwords that i had

3 Likes

If I delete the character the account deletes too?

4 Likes

Im pretty sure deleting the character doesn’t delete the account, i think you need to have the exact same name your account had and login using the password your account was using

3 Likes

Yes, characters and accounts are stored separately. Log back in with same character nickname as one that you registered with, do /login and you are back to playing on your account

4 Likes

make sure you regularly run antivirus scans to check for any traces of the virus. some viruses like to spread through local networks after infecting a computer

your account is definitely not deleted. you may just be misremembering your password, so try and reach out to an admin about resetting your password or ask if your account was banned/terminated

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.