• PC/Mobile
  • Dimensions or Services it affects
  • Your in-game account name
  • How often it happens
  • Any screenshots or videos showing the bug

Playing on PC.
Affects Survival.
Happened 3 times in a row…
I don’t have screenshots, because there’s nothing to screenshot.

On the first boss kill. Empress of Light. I opened my loot bag and nothing happened. I didn’t even get 1 copper out of it…
On the second boss kill. Duke fishron. No loot bag even dropped.
On the third boss kill. Duke fishron No loot bag even dropped.
On the fourth boss kill. The Twins. Loot bag dropped and opened fine. With complete trash. Very frustrating, especially empress of light on the server and getting literally nothing for it… Can you guys please look into this? I am only saying something now, but it has happened to me a number of times. It’s just getting to the point that I don’t want to play anymore at all if I’m not even getting anything. It’s better to solo. At least then I get stuff.

5 Likes

Loot bags not dropping/not giving anything is a fairly common bug. Sometimes it just doesn’t appear in your inventory until much later.

3 Likes

I waited about 40 minutes or so. Nothing ever happened. :-/ It’s harder, because I’m summoner. I can’t just go farm something different. There’s certain items I absolutely need.

3 Likes

When you open a bag just don’t move until you get the loot this happen because of lag

3 Likes

I will give it a try for sure.

3 Likes

Also try opening the bag when you’re not lagging and when there’s few players(5-6), this ensures there’s enough item slots in the world for your items to spawn

3 Likes

This has plagued Survival players ever since Survival became a gamemode in 2018.

3 Likes