Looking for a rofle fan title

I was told that you can craft a rofle fan title with 1cred but im not sure here are some things that i can trade for the title i can pay creds and dp to

3 Likes

You technically can, however, it will not be purple-colored like the one you may see on others.

4 Likes

Alr thx for the info

4 Likes

What? Is it even fine to craft a title that already exist?

4 Likes

I’m not entirely sure it even works as I have not done it myself, nor have I seen anyone else, but I don’t see why it wouldn’t be allowed if it does. You’re still spending a full credit on it for what is probably “worth less” than that in DP. This removes the chance aspect of it in lieu of 20 days of voting.

Not to mention for this particular item, you’re getting a colorless title in place of a purple one, which is simply not worth it imo.

4 Likes

Ok bc it was glasia that said that but i wasn’t 100% sure if its gonna be purple glasia wasn’t sure too

4 Likes

Is the title Alive still in?
And if yes, how much credit would it cost, (i assume credits,but idk)

4 Likes

Yes it would be awesome if u have a rofle fan title and if you dont have one its 0.05creds you can send the trade when you ready ill accept it when dtp gonna be up

4 Likes

Im sorry, i dont have it, i will send the trade, check if you can see it, i have seen that dtp sometimes works
(pretty rare tho)

4 Likes

Given that I know of the existence of several different crafted Guest titles, yes. After all, except for the few fringe cases of titles that have color, the difference is indistinguishable on the live server.

4 Likes