[Locked] The Icy Warrior's Helper Application

[Q1] What is your In-game name?
My In-game name is The Icy Warrior

[Q2] How Often are you on the server?
I’m usually on Terraria for about 5 hours on the weekend, but I’m getting a lot of homework so it’ll be about 3-4 hours each weekday.

[Q3] Why do you want to be a Helper?
I would like to be a Helper because I get why they need to ask questions. I’m also an old Terrarian so I grew up using the wiki so I know a lot about this game. I want to be a Helper so I can help resolve problems better. I would be a good Helper because I am very calm and nice.

[Q4] Will you prioritize helping others and answering questions over other things?
I will help others and answer questions over other things because I have much knowledge about the game and since I don’t have very much to do anymore except chat I will be looking at the chat, catching the questions and answering them. I am able to answer (most) questions. If I do not know the answer to a question I will look it up and answer it the next time I get the question.

[Q5] Do you think you have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to you?
I think I have enough knowledge about this game to answer almost all of the questions they ask me. I know a lot about items and the TShock commands from being a high rank of staff on another server.

[Q6] Tell us about you?
My name Is Andrew. I am 13 years old and a jolly good friend to have about. I live in the suburbs so I spend a lot of time inside on the computer if I’m not in school so I will be online for a while each and every day. I am very nice and calm. I like learning and fast at it so any new TShock commands I get on the server I will learn how to use quickly.

also can someone tell me how to bold the questions

1 Like

Icy. it isn’t the right place to post your application at.
there’s a whole section for those.
Thread is locked, copy your application to the appropriate place.

1 Like