[Locked] Syn-X's Helper Application

[Q1] What is your in-game name?

My in-game name is Syn-X.

[Q2] How often are you on the server? (Include timezones and exact times only; no generalisations)

I’m on the server almost every day, 4-9 hours a day. Timezone:
(UTC+01:00) Belehrad, Bratislava, Budapešť, Ľubľana, Praha

[Q3] Why do you want to be a Helper?

I would mostly like to help people, I actually do that already.
And there are some players don’t respect the rules, and without rules, every one does what he/she wants.
And I think that wouldn’t be great for the server.
I like this server, so I would like it to stay nice and calm.

[Q4] Will you prioritize helping others and answering questions over other things?

I alerady said that in Q3, I apply because I want to help people who don’t know something,
even before I started playing on this server,
before Terraria, I played Minecraft, I was on a server, and I always helped people,
I simply would totally do it.

[Q5] Do you think you have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to you?

I am pretty sure I have; mostly if the questions are about Terraria, since i play it for more than a year already;
but I don’t think people will ask for anything else, but if they do, I think I would be able to answer it anyway,
well definitely yes.

[Q6] Tell us about you?

My name is Samuel, my friends call me X, because it’s my favorite letter in the whole alphabet.
I am from Slovakia, I actually live there by the way, and I learned English from computer games.
I’m 16 years old, I like games, and my nick is one of the possible Cyborg NPC names,
Syn-X, and I choosed it because it contains X, of course.

I hope this will be accepted.
Bye!

1 Like

1st : Rectific your i.
2nd : Bold again.
3rd : When you helped people?
4th : I will give my +1 when you realise something on this server.

1 Like

The bold command is [/b] not [b/] also, you should be a little more active if you want the role. You may want to attempt to improve your grammar as well.

1 Like

@Mai I don’t know what you mean.
@MrSandwich Im on the server everyday, and where did I do errors in grammar?

1 Like

Most of them are in Q3-5 I don’t have the time to copy paste them out.

1 Like

Bolding is by [b"] text [/b"] {Without the brackets->"}.
Also, put abit more work into the grammar part as there are several mistakes (Some were said about
on the past comments) and abit of spelling mistakes {“alerady”}.
Good luck!

1 Like

A Crew Check states that SynX91 is not a Crew Member.

1 Like

Putting the application On Hold, Syn’s Steam account does not have any games, items or any game related stuff.
He’s contacting the Steam support.

1 Like

@ThePunisher I contacted the support, and I discovered that it may be a bug, and I have to purchase Terraria again.
Well, then I don’t wanna be crew and helper if I have to buy Terraria again.

1 Like

I would just like to note, that you can Obtain Crew via 3 Credits, which for the most part is less than half the price of the game (when not on-sale).

1 Like

@Popstarfreas Whatever, I don’t actually want to spend money, right now I would do it only if it was possible by SMS.

1 Like

Well then we’re not going to waste anymore time on this application.

1 Like