[Locked] JackUK's Helper Application

[Q1] What is your in-game name?
My IGN is JackUK
[Q2] How often are you on the server? (Include timezones and exact times only; no generalisations)
I am on the server for alot of the day from 8AM-10PM GMT Time On weekdays i will be on from 4PM-9:30PM (Im at school then)
[Q3] Why do you want to be a Helper?
I have played on this server for 2 weeks approximately and i am enjoying the amazing community this server has generated and i wish to up my responsibilities in the community. I want to help you guys make this server a even better place.
[Q4] Will you prioritize helping others and answering questions over other things?
yes i would, when im doing somthing like pvping or mob farming i always awnser the questions anyone happens to ask me without hesitation.
[Q5] Do you think you have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to you?
i have played this gme for about 2 years and i have been on the server for two weeks, i have asked alot of questions myself to all of the mods and high ranking players and i think i have gained a sufficient knowledge to help people.
[Q6] Tell us about you?
Im a pc gamer addict, i play LoL, Battlefield franchise, sometimes COD and alot of terraria (many more games included but these are my main ones.) I am fourteen years old, and i come from the United Kingdom, London. I play football and rugby, i like all the food i eat exept brussel sprouts (BLEEEEECH). Most of the time im calm and happy.I guess there nothing super interesting about me. Just that im a computer addict xD.

Thanks for reading/considering this application.

1 Like

No replies ._.

1 Like

This is the 1st comment, requests you to:
Make the following A’s longer-A3, A4, A5 and improve your grammar / punctuation too.
However, you need to get more into the application format as there are tons of tips for a proper and
a successful one.

1 Like

I think. The reason that nobody has replied, Is that nobody has seen you online very much. Also, how long have you been on the server? I’ve seen you a total of once.

Also, since this was made before you were banned, this application should be denied. That is what happened to me.

1 Like

EDITING
Denied, the player was banned during the application for grief (See player ban appeals).
Topic is closed. You will be able to create a new one in 2 weeks from today.

1 Like