[Locked] JackUK's Helper Application

[Q1] What is your in-game name?
My IGN is JackUK
[Q2] How often are you on the server? (Include timezones and exact times only; no generalisations)
I am on the server for alot of the day from 8AM-10PM GMT Time On weekdays i will be on from 4PM-9:30PM (Im at school then)
[Q3] Why do you want to be a Helper?
I have played on this server for 2 weeks approximately and i am enjoying the amazing community this server has generated and i wish to up my responsibilities in the community. I want to help you guys make this server a even better place.
[Q4] Will you prioritize helping others and answering questions over other things?
yes i would, when im doing somthing like pvping or mob farming i always awnser the questions anyone happens to ask me without hesitation.
[Q5] Do you think you have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to you?
i have played this gme for about 2 years and i have been on the server for two weeks, i have asked alot of questions myself to all of the mods and high ranking players and i think i have gained a sufficient knowledge to help people.
[Q6] Tell us about you?
Im a pc gamer addict, i play LoL, Battlefield franchise, sometimes COD and alot of terraria (many more games included but these are my main ones.) I am fourteen years old, and i come from the United Kingdom, London. I play football and rugby, i like all the food i eat exept brussel sprouts (BLEEEEECH). Most of the time im calm and happy.I guess there nothing super interesting about me. Just that im a computer addict xD.

Thanks for reading/considering this application.

No replies ._.

This is the 1st comment, requests you to:
Make the following A’s longer-A3, A4, A5 and improve your grammar / punctuation too.
However, you need to get more into the application format as there are tons of tips for a proper and
a successful one.

I think. The reason that nobody has replied, Is that nobody has seen you online very much. Also, how long have you been on the server? I’ve seen you a total of once.

Also, since this was made before you were banned, this application should be denied. That is what happened to me.

EDITING
Denied, the player was banned during the application for grief (See player ban appeals).
Topic is closed. You will be able to create a new one in 2 weeks from today.