Lizahrd Temple warp

I would like for there to be a Lizhard Temple warp, since the map progress resets every rejoin and it’s hard to find. This could be useful for farming Lizhard Power Cells or Solar Tablet Fragments.

I don’t agree with this. we dont need another jungle warp and the fun of beating plantera is finding the temple. if it was like that, people would hoard altars not allowing progression. the underground jungle is a very valuble place as its loot scales up the more you go down it.In the early game, people could use this to get hundreds of spores, stingers and other items normally hard to get because of the jungles deepness required. not good. :-1:

4 Likes

Nope.

The Lihzhard temple is hidden for a reason. There’s a dungeon warp because the dungeon is extremely easy to find. There’s a jungle warp because it is extremely easy to find.

If you really want a Lihzhard temple warp, I suggest that you set up NPC housing somewhere around it, move a villager there, and use /tpnpc to teleport to said villager.

6 Likes

this a bad idea?

I mean, madeira would have to RoD his/her way to the temple in order to make the warp

6 Likes

This would be absolutely broken early and later game because you could warp into the deep jungle to easily get tons of good loot.

And also Madeira would have to waste his time searching for it to set a warp.

4 Likes