List random terraria facts here

List some random terraria facts.
For example:

Whip buffs don’t apply to melee weapons anymore since 1.4.4
The old projectiles of the Terra Blade, TNE, and TE still exist in the projectile ID list.

5 Likes

You can get bonus fishing power from being krunk, sitting in a toilet, and wearing an inner tube in water.
If you want to do the last 2 together the toilet must be in water and u must be using a flipper potion.

5 Likes

ye we know you watch terrasteel cuz fin wings video
this fact is from his gummy worm video

6 Likes

yeah i made the suggestion?
also, i never see like anyone make flame wings as well

5 Likes

wait what i did not see my name at the end of the video XD

5 Likes

i wrote a comment why poison knives are useful where i explained everything in detail, but he didnt see it :(
gonna simply paste it here

(before i do that, i am subbed to him from useless facts 10-14 i think)

poison knife is op in early pvp. Just get to crimson/corruption, collect some mushrooms (actually 1 is mostly enough) and then find a chest with 250 throwing knifes as primary loot. In same chest you will probably find bottles for brewing station. The only REAL problem with it is fast firerate, as well as difficulty in obtaining them in large quantities. Usability in pvp: so it is good support weapon to use with light’s bane/crimtane axe when you need some range or knockback to combo enemies. You just have to use them conservatively.
About PvE. For me it is simply good for crowds and easy EoC kill. Also a good weapon on skeletron if you are playing multiplayer (so it is not a main source of dps, but really good when combined with boreal wood bow and frostburn arrows to inflict debuffs, while your teammate with snowball cannon deals main dps). Otherwise, again, it is just easy EoC kill.
(edit) Also if you find those little stacks of about 50 as secondary loot, it is still good enough to rush for 9 stingers for chacram (together with shurikens obviously)

5 Likes