Let R through repetition filter

[What is the actual item/mechanic/thing being targeted?]
repetition filter

[What would you like specifically changed about it?]
Exempt R/r from repetition filter if you are in pvp

[Why do you feel that this change is needed?]
You need at the moment to write a super long string after r to get the signal through

[Anything else you would like to note]
The cooldown should be 5 seconds to prevent massive chat spam

Yes I agree with this especially for duels as the repetition filter becomes absolutely obnoxious when trying to let your opponent know that you are ready to duel.

6 Likes

lets add ā€œkā€ too. it seems raisinable

5 Likes

I heard 2 or 3 people were just banned by @popstarfreas in pvp duels for saying r and some numbers to get the signal through that they are ready. They didnā€™t want to blatantly spam the chat but they wanted to duel and the rounds were too short. The banned users will soon appeal this.

Info: /w works only for members, not for guests but guests want also to duel. So you could not say to the 2 guests @Komuramasa fought they should use /w instead.

5 Likes

I couldnā€™t tell Komu to just use whisper instead, they were too focused on their duels. And then shortly after that they both got banned. And sadly, Komu wonā€™t return :feelsbadman: He said heā€™ll retire

6 Likes

Edit:

Sorry I oversaw that

I can fully understand your pain, Shill, Komuramasa was a nice player and now this.

4 Likes

As far as I can tell ready is just to let the other person know you are ready to go, used in a 1v1 situation only. There is a Duel mode for this, why not just have a /ready command there and ask people to use the mode that was made for 1v1s? That way you donā€™t need to send such messages into chat which are relevant to only one other person, and thus you donā€™t fight with the antispam. Public chat is very much intended for conversations rather than repeated messages like ā€œreadyā€.

6 Likes

In normal pvp dimension can you make the new /ready (player) command usable by guests too, usable only every 5 seconds (no match is faster) which does the same as /w (player) ready

Why are in the pvp dimension the duel arenas when there is /gamemodes /j d?

3 Likes

Also I would like to add that in gamemode entering /j d fails with lobby not set up in time. I will check if this persists.

3 Likes