Leaving

-IMPORTANT MESSAGE- I will be gone for up to four days, maybe longer to explore Europe on my own. So, you won’t be able to see me online for maybe an hour a day, but I will miss everyone on DG and give a hug and a kiss to MisterAlejandro and to Razor. I’m leaving for my own good time, gone from school, gone from people, and to rethink my life. So… yeah… I will miss Leon, MisterAlejandro, Razor, Ninja, Gold, Rofle, Crane, and other players. Byeeee Everyone, I hope you are all better off than me. <3 <3 <3 <3 I’ll try to be one every time at 2:00 pm European Time. Reason: the reason of me leaving is that i had a hard time behind my back after my mom got cancer i didnt know what to do anymore(shes still alive tho) but anyway i didnt know what to do soo im leaving for a week pls leave feed back if u want to know something :smiley:

and thnx to misteralejandro for fixing my grammar xDDDDD

1 Like

Have fun, Europe has plenty to explore and lots of fun to have. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Have fun~

1 Like

GOLDEN’S SURVIVAL GUIDE OF EUROPE

1. Don’t die
  2. Don’t get lost
  3. Speak european
  4. AND MOST IMPORTANT have fun <3
1 Like

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
What he said

1 Like

Yeah, have fun, and be a c3w1 person :3

1 Like

Cya Slim! Have a good time in Europe, and you will be remembered by all of us. Oh yeah, and remember to ENJOY LIFE! I didnt do that, now my life sucks. Love you <3

1 Like