Last Man Standing - with Shop

(partially inspired by cs:go, kind of a solo version without bombs)

There would be a max of 6-8 players. At the start you’re teleported to a “shop room” where you can buy weapons, hp, mana, accessories, armor, etc… for points, and you start with some points to buy stuff before the first round.

After some time passes so that everyone has bought everything they needed to and is ready, everyone is teleported to a big map/arena far away from each other, and the game itself starts.

In the game, everyone fights and the last person standing wins. You get points for kills, you get points for assists, and you also get an amount of points depending on when you died. If you were the first to die, you would get a larger amount of points then the people who survived for longer.

The winner of that round gets their weapon taken away (if you don’t win, you keep your weapon for the next round) and doesn’t get any points apart from killing and getting assists. This is so that even if someone sucks, they get a chance to have fun and be powerful.

After the round, you get teleported back to the shop again, get some time to buy stuff, and a new round starts again. The first person to reach 3 wins is the person who wins the game.

Like zombies, there will be maps that can be created and voted for, map makers can customize the shop and arena itself, and at the start of a new game people vote for which map they want to play. If no map is voted for, one is chosen at random.

Each time you win a round you would get a small amount of dp and exp, and when you win a game you get a bigger amount of dp and exp.

Personally i love any gm adds, this to, but include that something that was on pedguin

6 Likes

But include something that was on pedguin

But why include something from Ped’s? Why not just have original gamemodes not based off of that which another server has already made?

In regards to the main suggestion, I think this could work pretty well, and it’d honestly probably be fun to play. Perhaps this could be turned into a more fleshed-out gamemode suggestion, with details such as if the shop is customisable, if there’s a default, the commands for these things, and so on and so forth? I’d certainly support it.

6 Likes

I support it too, and it WAS exist

4 Likes

…wat?
which doesn’t exist

3 Likes

It got removed

3 Likes

WHAT got removed?

3 Likes

The minigame got removed.

But even then, using it is just copying an old minigame, and there had to be a reason it was removed.

4 Likes

Like in zombies, you can make the shop’s map, how much stuff costs, what you can buy, making tiers, and also making the battle map itself of course. Also, i know that something quite similar to this was on ped’s (ped’s had a straight up csgo remake i believe), but this is different from both ped’s and csgo itself as there are no teams, the point and shop system is a little different, and there are no bombs - the “main mechanic” of cs;go and the ped copy of csgo. There are no commands in this suggestion since that would be closer to something for a stage-1 suggestion, and that might not even happen. There would also be a default shop if no shop is provided.

3 Likes

In this minigame, a single match could take a long time to finish. There’s nothing wrong with this, but I’d rather have a shorter match.

You could lower either of these values or add teams to make a match go by quicker.

4 Likes

This is subject to change, of course. Number of wins probably lowered to 3, because its a little shorter and a better looking number.

3 Likes