Laboratory of Madness is now public

Another zombies gamemode map is out yet again. This particular map is fixated on its theme; most weapons have been modified to shoot custom projectiles, as if they have undergone testing in the lab. I really like how it turned out. The map isn’t aimed to be as serious as my other maps, so if you find anything that seems stupid or broken, then that is the purpose, experiments can have surprising outcomes.

Before you go and start playing this map, I advise you to take a look at this post which has all custom projectiles listed, so as to you are aware of what to await and which chests to aim for, as well as to know what you don’t want to have. Have fun!

6 Likes

Looks amazing! Can’t wait to give it a go! Does this one provide IG currency rewards as well?

6 Likes

I don’t quite get what you mean by “IG currency rewards”

5 Likes

I believe he means dp, xp stuff like that.

6 Likes

Indeed bro. As some maps don’t give these rewards. It’s valuable information to know when to tryhard.

5 Likes

Well it was released just now, new maps aren’t DP/XP eligible, but Rofle has mentioned that in a future update he will add more maps in the DP/XP pool

6 Likes

Anyway, I’ll play the map and tell you what I think.

5 Likes

Don’t forget to take a look at the linked post to know what weapons shoot which projectile

4 Likes

Ok, I will make sure to.

5 Likes

The projectile changes look really cool. I was just reading through that a minute ago. I think it’s gonna get crazy with a full lobby. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

You should have been in the test run when Bubble Gun’s use time was very low with Typhoon projectile, it was absolutely chaotic (I have greatly increased use time and reduced damage now)

6 Likes

Awe man. If I knew you guys were doing it then I would have dove in. I’m gonna keep an eye out for the next one. Zombies was 100% my first dark-gaming addction. And ofc we ALL know why. lol.

6 Likes

And it gave 1 fps

3 Likes