Kingdom of the Precursors

I should probably post this so people know what this kingdom is about.

Kingdom of the Precursors - Back Story
The Kingdom of the Precursors is a land and army built from the Precursor religion. Those of the kingdom believe that the Precursors are the only gods and the champions of war refer to themselves as Precursors in respect of their holy ones. However, many believe better in the darker side of the religion of greed; the side of the Dark Precursors; Killers with no mercy.

The King of the Kingdom of the Precursors is unknown and hasn’t ever been seen before by any known man alive. His work is mostly the shadow of his followers as they carry out is wishes. As the Kingdom become established, rumour spread that the King himself was a Dark Precursor or that he had met one due to his riches. Those who believed the King, hoped he would bring them to the Dark Precursors. In their quest for power and greed, they followed his army as Counts and Lords of the Kingdom; hoping one day, they may possess the power of the Dark Precursors.

Crafted Stuffs:
These are the Titles and Colors that we will craft and maintain a monopoly over;
Crafted Titles:

• Count
  • Lord
    Crafted Colors:
  • Some kind of purple

Any who join our Kingdom will be rewarded with a complementary gift regardless of vassal status.

These will be handed only to the vassals of our realm.
(I’d like to note; we will sell these Titles and Colors to non-followers for a price if you wish)

Wages:
Non vassals get the minimum wage with the inclusion of any loot of their Count or Lord who they follow.
Vassals get a variable wage depending on their success and social status.

Rewards:
Any Clan-Rewards such as those from Clan Events will be distributed between vassals and vassals can choose to hand them down further if they wish.

Clan Raids:
We will opt-in for Clan Raids. This could go either way but I expect you all to be using your DP to help the Kingdom against raiders.

Allies:
None and never.

Secrets:
We do have one secret item. Our creation is founded upon the Precursors and since the years that have past we have received a special item. If you join our Clan, we can share this information as to what this secret item is, and how it affects you positively.

How do I join?
Clan Type: Private;
To join our Clan you must prove your worth as a Builder, PvPer etc and then ask me personally (on this thread) if you can pledge your allegiance to the Clan and become a vassal. At this time, I will not accept anything other than Vassals.

2 Likes

Since you won’t accept a clan alliance, may we be neutral?

1 Like

I’d say I’m a pretty good mage in game c:
I would like to become le first vassal of le clan c:

Oh rofle senpai ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) pls notice mi

1 Like

You’ll need to get a name for yourself if I were to bestow vassalage upon you.

2 Likes

hmmm how about court wizard Jean? c: I liek dat

1 Like

That’s not what I meant.

2 Likes

#hashswag c:

1 Like

Bump for the Precursors!!

1 Like

cana I join? i will leave the rainbow clan

1 Like

Is my postiton still a leader in the precursors alliance, i forgot what you called me but i do know that i had my own little legion c:

1 Like

About selling the Titles and Colors… Are they also DP?

1 Like

They will be sold to non-followers for DP yes. But at the current state of the Trading System, this thread is merely the light at the end of the tunnel that we are yet to reach.

2 Likes

If we buy they… Are they permanent? (Of course unless we trash it or sell it)

1 Like

Well yes. But it’s just a single item like any other. So don’t be expecting to buy it for your Clan or anything.

2 Likes

It’s free for your own clan?

1 Like

Once we craft a monopoly on it yes.

2 Likes

Rofle, we must gather three Precursors members to fight in the clan/team pvp tournament created by Carsona and Lily.

Notice how I said “carsona” instead of carson.

1 Like

^I don’t even know Carson lol

1 Like