Kinda annoying

๐–๐ก๐š๐ญโ€™๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ง๐จ๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง ๐“๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐š? ๐…๐จ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ข๐ญโ€™๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฌ ๐›๐ฎ๐ฅ๐›. ๐ˆ๐ญโ€™๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ง๐จ๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ฎ๐ฅ๐› ๐›๐ž๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐š๐ฐ๐ง๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ฒ ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ๐งโ€™๐ญ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐š๐ฐ๐ง. ๐’๐จ ๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ง๐จ๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐š

11 Likes

randoms

12 Likes

If it does spawn check your map as it will show its location as a pink pixel on the map thatโ€™s how Iโ€™ve always found it

12 Likes

The issue with that is that my kindle is weird and i have to manually update my map by re-exploring those area

10 Likes

On the server it is beggars in survival and in PVE its people who dont break the signs and just kill the bosses that you spawn

11 Likes

when going for your ideal reforge ends up being way more expensive than it should be

12 Likes

and you spam click and miss the perfect reforge
also getting the same modifier two or more times in a row

10 Likes

I have some bad news for you: youโ€™re just unlucky.

12 Likes

Godly Firecracker intensifes

11 Likes

The grinding periods in early and mid hardmode and maybe the beggars that join survival on friday not expecting their stuff to be erased

11 Likes

All type of worms. Especially: Dune Splicer, Bone Serpent, World Feeder and Crawltipede

12 Likes

and I thought I had bad luck with reforgingโ€ฆ

9 Likes

Treasure Bags that glitches before i get to open them :DDD. It still haunts me till today

9 Likes

People who exploit weird glitches to take valuable stuff from others on the console version;
hackers in PVP on the server, and donโ€™t forget about worms underground.

8 Likes

Racist people

8 Likes

Getting a direct hit by a metal worm.(especially in master mode)

9 Likes

-dying takes AGES to respawnโ€ฆ
-also dying on server when the boss still there,respawning only to die again
-pre 1.4.4 pmoonโ€ฆ that boss spam is so annoying

theyre prob more but i forgor

9 Likes

you canโ€™t forget anything if you just say everything is annoying.

you wouldnโ€™t be wrong either.

9 Likes

oh yeah lets not forget that one anti-gravity debuff from the vortex pillars!
wheeee
but it slows you down alot and you are stuck in the air lol

8 Likes

wall of flesh

8 Likes