Keash :))'s Ban Appeal

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: http://dark-gaming.com/ban/5862

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
Yes I have, I broke the rules while knowing that spamming and with caps lock is bannable and should not be tested with but I decided that I would ignorantly do it anyways which was on my part very foolish to begin with.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
Yeah I agree that the ban was fair. Reading the rules and going against what you just read isn’t the brightest thing to do. It’s like going against what you agreed with and this is your server so I have to go by your rules if I want to be here.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I mean while I may not be much to this server or bring something, I feel like getting my ban has taught me that sometimes I have to keep it serious and stop with the “Insert word here caps caps caps” because adding “caps caps caps” on the end of a sentence doesn’t justify what you’re doing and going around the systems rules and bending them and twisting them to your own advantage isn’t really agreeing with the rules or going by them. I have took my time to reflect on my ban and I personally would like to be lifted from my ban.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.