Jetblackwings ban appeal

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Dark Gaming | DTP - Ban View

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
No… Since I was too excited to play in this server I didn’t read the rules

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.

Yes it was.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?

First of all I want to apologize for using item duplication thing I didn’t think it was Illegal to do it I’m really sorry…Back to the question. Because I really love playing in this server and I have quite a lot of friends… I’m really sorry for using this item duplication in survival I wont do it again since I know the rules.

2 Likes

Pls reply :((

2 Likes

This is going to be an issue. With how enforced rules against clients/exploitation are in a various range of games, people who decide to ignore the possibility of it being no different here happen to be people I question letting back on the server, especially if a solid reason isn’t provided for doing so.

As a freshly registered member, since the beginning of January to now, you are given a minimum of a full 24 hours to consider reading the rules before you register and decide whether or not you play Survival. You, in particular, however, asked four days before your ban if duplication was allowed. Despite this, what went wrong? Why did you decide to ignore the possibility and do it anyways? Did you not think to read or consider the rules, and decide that it didn’t matter?

2 Likes

It is true that I was excited the actual reason is nothing special… The reason is I was lazy…and there’s another reason why I broke a rule in survival. The reason is someone used the duplication glitch/bug and he wasn’t banned so I used it without looking at the rules. As a fully registered player it’s my fault for being ignorant and lazy. From now on I’ll follow all the rules and avoid breaking any rules.

(sorry if my eng is bad)

2 Likes

Someone else breaking the rules is neither a justification or reason for you to do so. As an individual player, nobody else holds the responsibility of considering the rules but yourself, especially when they’re available to you at all times.

Can you read over, and copy and paste the exact rule(s) you have broken from here?

1 Like

#6 Exploits

Abusing or otherwise using an exploit is forbidden and you will be banned if you use them. This does not include hoik’s.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.