ItsDiv's ban appeal (sorry) my ingame name is FieryDiv now

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: http://dark-gaming.com/ban/4983

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
Yes, i did. i have blatantly broken a very obvious rule that everyone would have in their minds, even if they DIDN’T read the rules.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
yes, it was completely fair as i broke that rule very stupidly

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
first of all, id like to say WHY i havent made a ban appeal in nearly a year. the thing is, i live in singapore and the edu system here is different from america’s. im studying for my PSLE primary school leaving exams, and the marks i get for it pretty much decides my future so i have been studying from the start of the year. i wasnt allowed to touch the computer (obvi) so i could not make an appeal. when i was banned, i swear my heart felt like it shattered into a million peices. i felt so dead, so empty although i knew i deserved it. the people in your server are amazingly nice and your items and zombies dimensions were simply outstanding. i assure you, i will NOT, NOT repeat this crappy juvenile mistake again. i apologize deeply. i am actually really desperate to get back on your server. i even dont have it in me to play singleplayer. oh i can only make thsi appeal cus i managed to scrape a bit of computer time from my parents. please, give me another chance

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.