7 Likes

mhmmm maybe tho?

8 Likes

No.

One is already enough

8 Likes

this is a lie

8 Likes

What is the reason behind doing Comment Frenzy anew?

8 Likes

No, that’s basically win with the other’s creation, but yeah, one is aleardy is enough.

9 Likes

You all denying this post are making it a comment frenzy 2.0 already.

9 Likes

some points

• There is already a NES 2, but idk about a new Comment Frenzy, because NES was made bo someone who doesnt exist now, but the cool person who made Comment Frenzy is still existant

• You should ask whoever made the Comment Frenzy

6 Likes

It’s a bit like stealing someone’s picture without permissions

6 Likes

are you gonna do this any time?

6 Likes

Litterally just wanted to see if people are going to stay loyal to the original or not its not so much me trying to steal someone idea more just i wanted to see if people would stay loyal behind the original or go hmmm a rival lets see what happens been a bit of both

7 Likes

you created the original And sure il ask you but this was not made to steal your idea i just wanted to see if people would decide ooo new one or stay loyal to the original one

7 Likes

What stay loyal, i dont get it.

As long as there is a comment frenzy, comments will continue to flush in. Probably.

Loyalty doesnt matter, patience does.

6 Likes

But if there is two Will people decide they want to keep pushing the original one? or start anew?

6 Likes

That would be their decision whether they stick to the original or if they go with this one.

Personally, i dont mind commenting at both because well…its comment frenzy. What other purpose does it serve for?

But i think they will choose the original more. Well of course its the original. This is just like a backup Comment Frenzy if something ever happens to the original… I think…

6 Likes

Thats the entire reason i made this to see what people would do.

6 Likes

What are you expecting to happen? Whats your master plan? Do have an ultimatum?!

GASP

WORLD DOMINATION?!

7 Likes

forum domination i will prevail im kidding

7 Likes

You sure about that?

8 Likes