It is about me getting banned

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
ban.dark-gaming.com/9991

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
No I did not break the rules knowingly even though I said something very rude and would’ve been offensive to other people.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
Yes I think it was fair.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
You should unban me since I have thought about what has happened for at least 4 months now and I think that is enough for me to get unbanned. I said a racist comment in the chat as I was angry, but I now want to be unbanned since I will not say that again. Please unban as I love your server and will also be considerate of other people’s feelings. Sincerely - JackStormhammer

8 Likes

You need to follow the format. Follow the instructions in the capital text for each question: that is, replace the capital text with your answer and add a line break (empty line) between each answer and the question that follows it.
Do not post a new appeal; edit your existing one. Post a reply here once you have made the corrections.

9 Likes

ban.dark-gaming.com/9991
No I did not break the rules knowingly even though I said something very rude and would’ve been offensive to other people.
Yes I think it was fair.
You should unban me since I have thought about what has happened for at least 4 months now and I think that is enough for me to get unbanned. I said a racist comment in the chat as I was angry, but I now want to be unbanned since I will not say that again. Please unban as I love your server and will also be considerate of other people’s feelings. Sincerely - JackStormhammer

7 Likes

ban.dark-gaming.com/9991

Yes I think it was fair.

7 Likes

This right?

7 Likes

The format is still incorrect, where there needs to be a line break between the answer to a question and its following question. And as specified in the original reply, please edit your original post.

7 Likes

ban.dark-gaming.com/9991

Yes I think it was fair.

6 Likes

Please edit your original post in this thread to the correct format. This newest reply is correct, so edit that into your original poat.

7 Likes

Is it right now?

6 Likes

Yes it is. Thanks for sticking with it.

5 Likes

No problem.

5 Likes

Just a bump.

4 Likes

Another bump.

4 Likes

Is someone going to respond?