Is there any way to become crew on mobile?

I don’t have a pc, and as a bonus question, my text messages aren’t going through, is there like a command before talking kind of like hypixel?

3 Likes

Have you broken any chat rules (you might have been muted) recently?

Also, which dimension were you at while sending messages?

Here is a post that should help you get crew in mobile.

3 Likes

Well this is the main way and both the 2.00 Credits or 10,000 DP are time consuming tasks. Not to mention, your DP slowly drains. That’s why your fellow cool dude did it through voting!

2 Likes

I barely joined the server for the first time, and I couldn’t talk in either the main lobby, the zombies Minigame, gamemodes dimension, and items dimension. As these are the places I’ve been since I joined the server.

Edit: I think I get how to register now, but I’m still not sure on the chatting part.

3 Likes

Can you possibly send a screenshot or video of what happens when you attempt to chat?

3 Likes

Whenever I send a message, the chat just gives the “join this discord server, and vote!” Message instead of my message for some reason. And it isn’t the automatic bot, it literally happens whenever I send a message. (I can’t send a video cuz idk how to)

3 Likes

Really?
This is something I am unaware of. Perhaps this is something new that has been implemented.

4 Likes

For whatever reason, this stopped happening to me, so that’s very cool

3 Likes

I think I know the message you’re talking about, but that just occasionally happened to me as a kind of ad, and didn’t replace me talking at all. That’s a strange issue, maybe it was a bug.

Once something happened to me where I somehow tapped on a sign (which freezes you in mobile) and opened my chat, where the text from the sign got stuck in the chat, and I could neither chat nor move, although I could somehow still fire my weapon. Eventually I figured out that I could close the chat, so then it fixed itself.

4 Likes