Inventory Colors

Hello everyone (Formal huh?), I was getting slightly annoyed as yesterday HighPrincess very kindly gave me a color yesterday so I don’t have a default Black tone to my name. I was curious if anyone could change it so colors don’t expire, or change the default tone? Just a simple question i thought that should be brought up c: Also, if anyone has a color they DON’T use. I’ll gladly take c: Name is Eonzz

1 Like

https://dark-gaming.com/thread/trading-system-item-life.2236
Don’t complain about it, it’s really not a bad update. It makes people work a little more for items, and think about it more. Before, it was kind of just get level 100 and you never need to level again as you have everything. Now if you get a good item, you can use it, yes, but if you use it too much then suddenly you have to work for that item again. Another thing, colors are seriously easy to get. R4 colors are cheap in the shop, and I get around 3-15 colors every time I level up at around level 80.

1 Like

I’m not saying it’s bad at any point. I was saying i was annoyed that the default color option is BLACK. I was curious if that could be changed to the Member Blue color or something else. I cant even read my own messages when I post them unless I move to a different highlighted area. And it takes a while to level up passed level 90 (I’m 101) without grinding full heartedly.

1 Like

The default color is black because it is a non-color. When you have no color equipped your chat is rendered almost unreadable, which makes sense, because you have no color equipped. You need a color item. Otherwise people will be good with using no color items and just use the default color.

2 Likes

Meh D:

1 Like

If the default chat color would be changed to a more visible one, then what would be the purpose to play and level up for colors?

1 Like